Dustin Cook aka Diesel Savages Malwarebytes Because Of Woman'sRejection

Old March 15th 17, 01:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Cornelis Tromp

Default Dustin Cook aka Diesel Savages Malwarebytes Because Of Woman'sRejection

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.windows7.general,alt.com p.os.windows-10
Subject: [OT] Ubuntu Code of Conduct v2.0
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:40:19 -0000 (UTC)
BD Said:
I suspect Malwarebytes is rather pleased that they 'let you go',
Dustin.

DragBoi The Duckster Replied:
"They didn't. Just another lie you've peddled for years. Unlike what I
wrote above. Which is 100% the truth. You exposed Mieke's
incompetence for us all to see here. That does NOT say much about the
companies ability to release a product designed to replace your
antivirus too. I hope plenty of people pay attention to Mieke's
failure and gross incompetence. Your post is fantastic for an article
I'm writing concerning Malwarebytes actual abilities vs the marketing
hype. I greatly thank for unknowingly confirming what i'm writing,
too. "

He says the told "100% the truth".

Is he kidding? Does this delusional fool think *anyone* in these
groups believe he told "100% the truth"? Hardly. We've all sat here
through the years watching this nut case spout one lie after
another. He wouldn't recognize the truth if he could buy it in a
four foot box containing a three foot label naming it as "TRUTH".

See how he is smearing another woman who rejected him? It never
fails. For two decades this crazy has had problems with women on
Usenet. It's always on Usenet because no woman in RL would squat to
do with this sick looking weenie crazy.

Then there is this which DuckBoob added:
"Your post is fantastic for an article I'm writing concerning
Malwarebytes actual abilities vs the marketing hype. I greatly thank
for unknowingly confirming what i'm writing, too. "

Whoop-Dee-Doo! Now "we" are a writer? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, etc.

This asswipe intends on offering an "article" to some half-assed
Vx'r site about how crooked and incompetent are those at
Malwarebytes? Delusions of glory, kiddies. His fantasies regarding
his own "attainments" and "worth" to the world are a narcissistic
joke.
=============
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...iW90x.K.srL%3E

https://is.gd/I5Ys2h

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.windows7.general,alt.com p.os.windows-10
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:40:19 -0000 (UTC)
"David B."
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:12:42 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 12/03/2017 19:58, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:36:53
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

No. I didn't lie. That's what *YOU* do, Shadow.

You lie your ass off, quite often.

I asked them to try to open an encrypted 'Zip' file, nothing
else.

That isn't what you wrote when you tossed Mieke under the bus,
David...

and here

If he'd EVER had any private email exchanges with MB, he
would
have posted the emails here, with headers. It's what he does.
[]'s

I could STILL do so, if I felt it appropriate.

But, you obviously won't do that. You wouldn't want to confirm
that Malwarebytes has turned into a totally piece of **** company
that doesn't even respect it's own former employees and actually
tries to assist in stalking them for your own benefit.

Decryption of a Zip file has NO connection with 'stalking'.

Incorrect. The contents of the zip file does. And, you were
attempting to use it for stalking purposes.

As you wrote, Mieke finds my 'basement' (ROFL!) disgusting and
you've exchanged quite a few emails concerning my 'shenanigans',
yet, I get the last laugh, as you unknowingly at the time,
exposed her ignorance concerning what it was that I sent you,
and, how bad her file analysis skills actually are. Which doesn't
say much for the company if you review her official title.
h0h0h0.

I suspect Malwarebytes is rather pleased that they 'let you go',
Dustin.

They didn't. Just another lie you've peddled for years. Unlike what I
wrote above. Which is 100% the truth. You exposed Mieke's
incompetence for us all to see here. That does NOT say much about the
companies ability to release a product designed to replace your
antivirus too. I hope plenty of people pay attention to Mieke's
failure and gross incompetence. Your post is fantastic for an article
I'm writing concerning Malwarebytes actual abilities vs the marketing
hype. I greatly thank for unknowingly confirming what i'm writing,
too.

No matter to me, of course.

What a liar you are, David. You've been trying to figure out why I
parted ways with that company for years now.

--
Sarcasm, because beating the living **** out of deserving people is
illegal.