Prolem With Hp Printe HEad

Old May 10th 09, 01:08 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
im2good

Default Prolem With Hp Printe HEad

Hi To all This Is My First request for help

I have Hp Office jet pto 5300

and in this i m using reffing ink in its cartridges and the problem is
that when i print balck and yrllow its not given ink in the print head
and hp software says that print head is good but still it is not
printing

so do u know how to solcve it and make the head perfect again because
print head is good showing so plz help me in it plz

Old May 10th 09, 04:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On May 9, 8:08 pm, im2good wrote:
Hi To all This Is My First request for help

I have Hp Office jet pto 5300

and in this i m using reffing ink in its cartridges and the problem is
that when i print balck and yrllow its not given ink in the print head
and hp software says that print head is good but still it is not
printing

so do u know how to solcve it and make the head perfect again because
print head is good showing so plz help me in it plz

I think you have air trapped in the cart so ink can't get to the print
head. This happens when the cart in not refilled properly and the air
purged. This problem is eliminated by filling from the print head
directly or "burping" the air out by holding the print head up and
forcing air into the top. It has to be done carefully to avoid
spilling ink all over. Some like to refill using gravity feed instead
of a syringe, but that has not been too successful for me.
Old May 10th 09, 05:09 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

On Sat, 09 May 2009 19:08:04 -0500, im2good wrote:

Hi To all This Is My First request for help

I have Hp Office jet pto 5300

and in this i m using reffing ink in its cartridges and the problem is
that when i print balck and yrllow its not given ink in the print head
and hp software says that print head is good but still it is not
printing

so do u know how to solcve it and make the head perfect again because
print head is good showing so plz help me in it plz

Go buy an HP ink cart and you will not have a problem.
Old May 10th 09, 07:16 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

measekite wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 19:08:04 -0500, im2good wrote:

Hi To all This Is My First request for help

I have Hp Office jet pto 5300

and in this i m using reffing ink in its cartridges and the problem is
that when i print balck and yrllow its not given ink in the print head
and hp software says that print head is good but still it is not
printing

so do u know how to solcve it and make the head perfect again because
print head is good showing so plz help me in it plz

Go buy an HP ink cart and you will not have a problem.

Stop lying to the op...you have no idea what you're talking about.
You're a known liar, liar.
Tale my advice and get lost...don't ever come back.
Old May 10th 09, 10:04 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Ignore the Full-Time Resident Measeshit Troll

On Sun, 10 May 2009 08:10:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 9, 8:08 pm, im2good wrote:
[...]

Correct. If there's even the tiniest bit of air between the metal-screen
and print-head ports (in a small ink reservoir beneath the base of the
sponge and print-head plate), the elasticity of that micro-bubble air
pocket prevents the ink from flowing properly by the expansion and
contraction from the jetting ink droplets. That process can no longer
function as a fluid pump, the ink just oscillates back and forth in place
and cannot leave as droplets because the micro-bubble trapped behind the
ink-jet ports absorbs the energy like an efficient spring. You cannot have
any air at all in that section of HP's ink cartridges. I have refilled HP
cartridges many many times and they continue to work perfectly with many
3rd-party inks. Some non-OEM have even better color balance and dye
penetration than HP's own OEM inks. Not to mention that HP's OEM inks when
printing in higher densities would often puddle into larger droplets on
many types of papers, leaving images looking like they had excessively
large-grained and ugly noise. I would _never_ buy HP's inks again for their
printers.

See this site for a fool-proof way to fill HP cartridges. The upside-down
method works every time.

http://home.arcor.de/jackspage/

Old June 11th 09, 01:46 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Steinfeld[_2_]

Ignore the Full-Time Resident Mease**** Troll wrote:

See this site for a fool-proof way to fill HP cartridges. The upside-down
method works every time.

http://home.arcor.de/jackspage/

Thanks for this link.
It's got lots of great information and horse-sense about the #78
cartridges. I'm going to study the English pages here.

I wish that I'd read this before I just messed up a couple of these
cartridges using the Atlantic Inkjet kit, whose needles are long enough
to trash cartridges. I'd previously used the iColor kit (InkTec's
alternate brand) perfectly. Their needles are shorter.

Richard
Old June 12th 09, 06:38 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:46:03 -0700, Richard Steinfeld wrote:

Ignore the Full-Time Resident Mease**** Troll wrote:

See this site for a fool-proof way to fill HP cartridges. The upside-down
method works every time.

http://home.arcor.de/jackspage/

Thanks for this link.
It's got lots of great information and horse-sense about the #78
cartridges. I'm going to study the English pages here.

I wish that I'd read this before I just messed up a couple of these
cartridges using the Atlantic Inkjet kit, whose needles are long enough
to trash cartridges. I'd previously used the iColor kit (InkTec's
alternate brand) perfectly. Their needles are shorter.

Richard

Just like I said! Refilling is a messy painful nuisance
Old June 12th 09, 08:54 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Nicolaas Hawkins

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:38:11 GMT, measekite wrote in
:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:46:03 -0700, Richard Steinfeld wrote:

Ignore the Full-Time Resident Mease**** Troll wrote:

See this site for a fool-proof way to fill HP cartridges. The upside-down
method works every time.

http://home.arcor.de/jackspage/

Thanks for this link.
It's got lots of great information and horse-sense about the #78
cartridges. I'm going to study the English pages here.

I wish that I'd read this before I just messed up a couple of these
cartridges using the Atlantic Inkjet kit, whose needles are long enough
to trash cartridges. I'd previously used the iColor kit (InkTec's
alternate brand) perfectly. Their needles are shorter.

Richard

Just like I said! Refilling is a messy painful nuisance

Only if you prick your finger instead of your more usual fingering of your
prick.