Laptop, 1st sign of life, WHEN?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 5th 20, 12:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
bad sector

Default Laptop, 1st sign of life, WHEN?

Aging Asus g73sw-xt1 Laptop:

After having disassembled the unit, I made many repairs including
resoldering the AC-Adapter pin. Then I reinstalled the mobo and fans in
the bottom tray. Connected the power and pressed the ON button: nothing.
I had expected the fans to start moving. There isn't a single LED on
this board to show anything. For now the question is still relatively
simple, when should I see something that says the board is 'working'?

TIA

Battery life of Vista vs XP on laptop ? Skybuck Flying[_2_] Nvidia Videocards 17 July 30th 08 12:43 AM
Battery life of Vista vs XP on laptop ? Skybuck Flying[_2_] Homebuilt PC's 17 July 30th 08 12:43 AM
With restored image on new Laptop HD - Sign in then auto log offthen sign in and ditto ditto Rock Storage (alternative) 9 April 14th 08 12:57 AM
Laptop battery life dying. OM General 6 January 24th 07 01:03 AM
looking for used laptop with long battery life Phil Schuman Compaq Computers 0 August 7th 03 03:45 PM