BIOS bootup screen?

Old November 1st 04, 07:59 PM
Howie

Default BIOS bootup screen?

Is there a way to pause the BIOS information screens as the computer
boots up? As my machine boots up, the information contained on the
BIOS screens as part of the startup process are displayed so quickly I
can not read all the information on them...

Thanks,

--Howie
Old November 1st 04, 10:19 PM
Milleron

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:59:57 -0500, Howie wrote:

Is there a way to pause the BIOS information screens as the computer
boots up? As my machine boots up, the information contained on the
BIOS screens as part of the startup process are displayed so quickly I
can not read all the information on them...

That's what the old "Pause" key is for. To resume the POST, enter
CTRL-C.
Ron
Old November 1st 04, 11:47 PM
Howie

Milleron mused:

:On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:59:57 -0500, Howie wrote:
:
:Is there a way to pause the BIOS information screens as the computer
:boots up? As my machine boots up, the information contained on the
:BIOS screens as part of the startup process are displayed so quickly I
:can not read all the information on them...
:
:That's what the old "Pause" key is for. To resume the POST, enter
:CTRL-C.
:Ron

Thanks, Ron...

--Howie
Old November 2nd 04, 12:57 AM
tomcas

Milleron wrote:
On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:59:57 -0500, Howie wrote:

Is there a way to pause the BIOS information screens as the computer
boots up? As my machine boots up, the information contained on the
BIOS screens as part of the startup process are displayed so quickly I
can not read all the information on them...

That's what the old "Pause" key is for. To resume the POST, enter
CTRL-C.

Hitting Enter also resumes.
Ron