EPSON Printers

Old November 9th 12, 01:28 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gernot Hassenpflug[_3_]

Default EPSON Printers

Joel writes:

Frank Williams wrote:

Electronics + 30 years smelly experience aside and start learning thing
you haven't learned in the past 30 years.

What a waste! (I am talking about your tiny brain)

Well, his brain power is clearly insufficient for him to understand when
to use Capital Letters, or to spell correctly!

I'm sure there are actually cases where bad ink can screw up a printer,
but a good engineer should certainly know better than to make sweeping
generalisatons.

No I don't want some Brain Dead Idiot go telling me to use Refills, its
the sort of comments that come from Teenagers that DONT HAVE EXPERENCE.

So wind your Heads In Little Boys,

No! the Brain Dead Idiots are telling you to replace the screwed up
engineer's dream with a dead brain.

And also not to use the word EXPERIENCE because everyone knows who has
propblem. And I didn't tell ya not to mess with the chip (even I saw you
mentioned the word engineer) because I was trying to be nice to you.

I wish you act and as smart as a normal teenager so you can learn
something.

Hear, hear!

Argument from authority: massive fail :-)
Now he can continue to argue in my killfile. I love gnus.
--
Gernot Hassenpflug