Cost of Ink, HP vs. Epson inkjets

Old October 13th 12, 10:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
VidBex

Default Cost of Ink, HP vs. Epson inkjets

In my experience Epson ink runs out more often and is more expensive than
HP. We owned an HP 3310 all-in-one 2007-2008, and now have an Epson
Workforce 600 and Artisan 700. One year's worth of ink is twice the cost of
the printer, which was abt. $150!

Does anyone have an opinion about current models of HP inkjet all-in-ones?

--
VidBex
Old October 14th 12, 03:28 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

From: "VidBex"

In my experience Epson ink runs out more often and is more expensive than
HP. We owned an HP 3310 all-in-one 2007-2008, and now have an Epson
Workforce 600 and Artisan 700. One year's worth of ink is twice the cost
of
the printer, which was abt. $150!

Does anyone have an opinion about current models of HP inkjet all-in-ones?

The software for all-in-one's by HP is too bloated and OS intrusive.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp