Microscopically Matching Braided USB [Keyboard] Cable

Old July 26th 18, 09:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Microscopically Matching Braided USB [Keyboard] Cable

After repeated key failures, repeated instances of disassembling the
keyboard to individually fix them, this has inevitably turned into a
jOb perspective. But I've also a workable Chinese soldering station,
fine-tipped and adjustable to 25- or 40-watt.

I therefore KNOW, now, that this little (could be just a hair bigger
for my hands) Chinese keyboard is out of an Assembly Shop of Chinese
workers. That they, one of them anyway, definitely to have sat down
just before lunch, dinner, quitting time, mind elsewhere, hadn't had
breakfast, or sleep, withal and whereby my Chinese keyboard occurred
to be soldered.

Hence, I've got really good at reflowing keyboard switch solder
contacts.

I'm surprised I still like it. Probably the unbelievable action, a
response force from Asian "Blue" tactile design. Might even prefer a
little heavier touch in Brown or Black ratings.

What's further tempting is a Chinese USB microscope and electronics
workstation. Stand and height adjustable with LED illumination, USB
powered and video signal-driven optics on a 32" screen. Yes!

Costs less than the keyboard, although I've never used a microscopic
workstation before. I use "old school" lensing layers, usually two
from a selection of as many as physical lens objectives, as I did with
the keyboard. Any "station" aspect only goes as far as an overhead
machinist or architectural-drafting lens and lamp. The USB
workstation microscopes are either rated at x500 or x1000
magnification, which sounds almost too good to be true for under
$20/US. Then again, the Chinese state-sponsored labor intensive
management dominate a world market where automated robotics lacks
cohesion. Point and instance is the soldering station: also under $20
and more than adequate comparatively to a $100[US] station with higher
grade, sensor tipped-regulated temperature constants. I suspect my
station might run powered 24/7 with an adequate supply of tips until
no sooner than doomsday.