Is Katherine Trimble an envy racist bigot?

Old November 14th 06, 09:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
[email protected]

Default Is Katherine Trimble an envy racist bigot?

Is Katherine Trimble an envy racist bigot?

A person, mistakenly think that she's in his friend list. However,
rather than denying it, she'll simply give a friendly reply.

Hi [My Friends' name]

Many thanks for your message.

Remind me what *** is again?

There are some networks that I simply don't bother with anymore.

Best wishes

Katherine

Such mutual communication automatically make each person in the friend
list of another in a social networking site.

Not suspicious of any problem, the person then build his business
network in a friendly manner to many of those in his list, which
unfortunately include the old hag.

Soon, the beldam is engaged in serious slandering campaign the person.
She claimed that never communicated at all with the person, which is
false. She claimed that the person is spamming, the claim that does not
match the official rule. She also claimed that the person is pretending
to be her friend to get her friends.

The accusation is absurd. Who the hell does she think she is that
anyone would pretend to be her friend? What makes her so arrogant?

What sort of idiot cannot tell a different between someone trying to be
friendly to many people and someone trying to fraudulently get extra
credibility by pretending to be someone's friend?

Thinking this is just a friendly misunderstanding, the person simply
explained to Katherine:

I don't mind your comments about me as long as it is true. So keep in mind that we did chat in a friendly way and we were indeed in
each other network, which you can check, before saying anything about me. Also, *******'s definition of spamming is trying to sell
something without intent to network which is far from what I do.
I'll try to get both of us disconnected. ...you could have understood and tell me privately like Peter did. Then we could have really been
friend. It's a tragedy, but I got 400+ other friends to concentrate on.

The beldam didn't stop. She got even madder.

She kept making many false claims. She claimed that the person is a
robot with no public information. She said that she had never
communicated in any way to the person. She tried to portray that the
person has some fraudulent intent, friendless, and that nobody trust
the person. She claimed that the person is a nazi.

All these are over a few friendly gestures to her friends.

Now, put your self in the persons' shoe. What can he do to make her
leave him alone?

Expert analysis suggests racism as her real motives. The person is
Asian and Katherine is white.

She kept doing so after being told about the fallacy of the claim.
It's not until the truth is published that her tone start changing.
Then she raised totally different issues.

That didn't left not many amicable options to deal with this kind.

Guess she knew all along that the claim were false. She just didn't
expect anyone would publish the contrary. She's a time bomb. She had
gone the extra miles condemning a person for a few slight friendly
gesture, we'll never know what she'll do to anyone.

It seems that her other much related real motive is best explained by
her very own words:

"I do not like the way you ramp up your connections"

It's quite unfortunate that the world is filled with envy vermins that
just get this thing against those more successful than them.

The truth is they're simply uncompetitive. Hence, they craft lies and
prejudices against those who are. That's why we have so many nonsenses
justifying prohibition against so many consensual acts.

Some have reasonable cases. Most can be appeased. But some, like the
beldam, should get the **** out of the gene pool for good along with
all her kind for the sake of prosperity for all before they form
another Nazi party.

It's very stupid trying to reason to such bigots for the same reason
we don't reason or negotiate with mosquitoes and germs. We just get
rid them.

More effortlessly we should set one of the vermin as a sample to show
the rest their proper place. They hit, we hit harder; Those maggots
don't deserver higher level of communication.

Currently our world is filled with unfair misery given to those who are
honestly successful. The mere acts of making honest money are
punishable by tax. Getting many chicks is also condemned. Yet, we have
to lock our doors in fear that someone will steal our properties
because governments protect thieves.

Unless those who run the fastest also hit the hardest, success will
then simply be a bridge to gas chamber.

Even if we let the worthless die and kill parasites, the market will
take care of everything anyway. Believing otherwise is practicing envy
bigotry.

Yet, capitalists, out of benevolence have given more and more to those
who oppress them. Only capitalists patiently give the other cheek and
repay hatred and genocide with aids and helps often to ungrateful angry
mobs.

When vermins like Katherine keeps being influential, it should be about
time all of us to stop playing nice. Keep doing otherwise means having
to realize that it's really fear and not benevolent or mercy that
motivate us.

Long live freedom, competition, rationality, meritocracy, prosperity,
and proper alignment between individuals' interests to productivity as
a whole. The world will be a better place if all of her kind went
extinct.

What do you think?