"Core-X" i9 with 18 cores [CPU wars escalate]

Old June 6th 17, 05:37 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default "Core-X" i9 with 18 cores [CPU wars escalate]

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 01:59:56 -0400, Bill
wrote:

I've seen interesting phenomenon when a guy and girl, presumably a
dating couple, are walking along. The girl's gets a cell phone
call--and the guy, not wanting to "be outdone" has to work his social
network on this cell phone too... I've seen this happen more than
once. And no, it's not me, my cell phone barely knows it's way out of
the house.

It's what now is pervasive, that already had started well into an
established base of PC and a growing evidence for communication
networks. A social genus and recourse in an alternative practice of
logical intelligence sets, as communication and pathways to interact
with ourselves developed to depart from an abstraction layer most
directly tied to logistics of formal computer program code sets.

To degrees and extent vacating an electrified life of chat rooms and
virtual game conferences conducted from the home PC, as a mobile
market shift came eclipse social networks.

I recall a survey taken from during a stage-drop of home PC networks,
as the predominate means to affect sociality. Indeed apart from an
intangibility of tasks relegated to formalized work environs, when
polled, women overwhelming conceived a prime efficacy from the
computer's emancipation as one for effecting potential male attraction
through rituals permitted from online dating services.
Old June 6th 17, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 22:35:42 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
wrote:

Oh, well. More study slated for such as compression engine
characteristics and features I'd had to turn off before in order to
keep signal integrity coherent.

Everything must be serialized in the end, unless tasks are mutually
exclusive of each other.

Yes, that's true. An import ordering through a formidable Russian
programmer and scientist, his contribution of a free compression
routine module to the programming community, followed by a commercial
suite, and summed in two various minor, secondary functions for
line-signal leveling, towards the end of a serialized audio processing
chain. The hardware is both inclusive and exclusive, split in
parallel between hardware further EQ and compression modules, and
serialized before and after.
Old June 6th 17, 06:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:51:41 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

Of three output signal feed-levels ...
https://www.asus.com/us/Sound-Cards/Essence_STX_II/
(I've a different and older model board)

It's S/PDIF laser carrier cable, to (serialized) laser signal analogue
conversion module, is also in parallel to aforementioned at the
hardware stage.
Old June 12th 17, 04:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 02/06/2017 11:14 PM, Flasherly wrote:
Ordered and got this earlier in the week -
AMD FX-8300 Vishera 8-Core 3.3 GHz (4GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W
FD8300WMHKBOX
[Borderline sale pricing comparatively to an E-series, "energy
efficient" and also 95-watt model for $40 more.]

Yeah, I picked that exact same model up myself late last year, to
replace Phenom II X6 1100T that was sitting in the motherboard for a
long time. I already had a somewhat fancy AM3+ motherboard from
Gigabyte, but it was running an AM3 CPU. So I guess I upgraded to
finally use the full features of that motherboard, rather than to simply
increase the CPU performance. CPU performance is better, but not always
noticeable in daily tasks.

--
Sent from Giganews on Thunderbird on my Toshiba laptop
Old June 12th 17, 08:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 23:53:05 -0400, Yousuf Khan
wrote:

Yeah, I picked that exact same model up myself late last year, to
replace Phenom II X6 1100T that was sitting in the motherboard for a
long time. I already had a somewhat fancy AM3+ motherboard from
Gigabyte, but it was running an AM3 CPU. So I guess I upgraded to
finally use the full features of that motherboard, rather than to simply
increase the CPU performance. CPU performance is better, but not always
noticeable in daily tasks.

--
Sent from Giganews on Thunderbird on my Toshiba laptop

I'd done the same on my last AMD MB, which I'd upgraded three times to
"max out" for the final quad (Ebay used/pull) in an AMD2 socket
configuration. Noticeable differences between that quad and the
FX-8300, as somewhat divested to a suspicion for already having
drilled the Vishera line while assessing options prior to a decision
to make the change and purchase a new MB platform.

Still, aside from a secure sense that comes from an added back-up to
the old (but reliable AMD/Gigabyte) quad motherboard, the FX-8300 does
have its own luster, naturally a unique character set of performance
demands and resultant operational temperatures. A time to familiarize
oneself and become comfortable with those characteristics for a seemly
prognosis. Also doubt I'll impose myself in any strenuous sense on a
robust reputation the processor has for exceeding its default rated
specifications. Rather, I'll very likely work more on an
understanding for feasibly underclocking it -- all the more
interesting with a separate BIOS multiplier table dedicated to the AMD
"Turbo mode", I've left turned off for the present.