Any Small Enclosure for HP Hotswap SAS / SATA Drives?

Old April 28th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Will

Default Any Small Enclosure for HP Hotswap SAS / SATA Drives?

Does HP finally make a small desktop or portable enclosure for one to four
hotswap SAS or SATA drives (2.5 or 3.5 inch)? I want a way we can have our
hotswap HP SATA and SAS drives be used in portable SAS / SATA enclosures for
transferring data between computers.

--
Will

Old April 30th 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Postman delivers

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:27:25 -0700, Will wrote:

Does HP finally make a small desktop or portable enclosure for one to
four hotswap SAS or SATA drives (2.5 or 3.5 inch)? I want a way we can
have our hotswap HP SATA and SAS drives be used in portable SAS / SATA
enclosures for transferring data between computers.

* * *
Will,

I would think a third party external USB enclosure would be far less
expensive...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SATA

JR the postman
Old April 30th 08, 07:29 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Will

"Postman Delivers" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:27:25 -0700, Will wrote:

Does HP finally make a small desktop or portable enclosure for one to
four hotswap SAS or SATA drives (2.5 or 3.5 inch)? I want a way we can
have our hotswap HP SATA and SAS drives be used in portable SAS / SATA
enclosures for transferring data between computers.

* * *
Will,

I would think a third party external USB enclosure would be far less
expensive...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SATA

It's the cost of our time to remount drives I am trying to save, not the
cost of the enclosure!

--
Will