What abt E1405 laptop? good?

Old May 5th 06, 06:19 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default What abt E1405 laptop? good?

Is this a good 14" laptop at $650 price level?
Old May 5th 06, 06:46 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

its still too new to tell, but it looks like a smaller version of its
big brother the e1505, which has been reviewed on this newsgroup by
many. its a good price.

i'm considering it for a number of clients myself. it seems to be
running just a little cheaper than the e1505.

Old May 5th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

On Fri, 05 May 2006 12:19:01 -0500, wrote:

Is this a good 14" laptop at $650 price level?

Two words: hell yeah :-)

I am going to see if I can return my 630m to get one of these babies.

Just kidding folks! g

Seriously, it's a good laptop.

Journey
Old May 5th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

journey wrote:

Seriously, it's a good laptop.

See my other thread titled "Best way to make a TV out
of a laptop"
Old May 5th 06, 09:39 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

On Fri, 05 May 2006 15:00:37 -0500, wrote:

See my other thread titled "Best way to make a TV out
of a laptop"

Haven't you bought a laptop yet? g. Now you get to agonize over the
1505 1/3 off vs. 1405. I'd get the 1505 SWXGA+ Truebrite all other
things being equal.

Don't ask me any more questions :-)

Journey