How to find out CPU info?

Old January 4th 04, 10:47 PM
Tony Sutton

Default How to find out CPU info?

I have a CPU here, but no motherboard to check.

The only information I can find from the CPU a

Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

I'm assuming by looking at it, it has 128kb cache and the CPU speed is
333MHz. Correct?

Thanks,

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old January 4th 04, 11:20 PM
Glyn Grinstead

["Followup-To:" header set to uk.comp.vendors.]
On 2004-01-04, Tony Sutton wrote:
Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

I'm assuming by looking at it, it has 128kb cache and the CPU speed is
333MHz. Correct?

This looks like what you want:
http://processorfinder.intel.com/scr...sp?sSpec=sl36b

Glyn.
Old January 4th 04, 11:30 PM
Tony Sutton

"Glyn Grinstead" wrote in message

This looks like what you want:
http://processorfinder.intel.com/scr...sp?sSpec=sl36b

Perfect, I have had a look at Intel site earlier, but didn't find anything.

Now bookmarked!

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
Why are semi-trucks bigger than regular trucks?

Old January 5th 04, 02:09 AM
Grant

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
I have a CPU here, but no motherboard to check.

The only information I can find from the CPU a

Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

I'm assuming by looking at it, it has 128kb cache and the CPU speed is
333MHz. Correct?

Try this http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html its a very useful system
information tool.

Old January 5th 04, 02:24 AM
Paul Hopwood

"Grant" wrote:

I have a CPU here, but no motherboard to check.

The only information I can find from the CPU a

Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

Try this http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html its a very useful system
information tool.

That it is, but it does kinda require the CPU to be *fitted* before
you can find out what it is. OP has already said he has no
motherboard with which to check this CPU.

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail: ]
[ WWW:
http://www.hopwood.org.uk/ ]
Old January 5th 04, 08:42 AM
BRG

"Tony Sutton" wrote in
:

I have a CPU here, but no motherboard to check.

The only information I can find from the CPU a

Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

I'm assuming by looking at it, it has 128kb cache and the CPU
speed is 333MHz. Correct?

Try he
http://logout.sh.cvut.cz/~astro/main/cpu/intel/p2.htm

--
BRG
===
Old January 5th 04, 05:11 PM
Grant

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
I have a CPU here, but no motherboard to check.

The only information I can find from the CPU a

Intel Celeron
FV524RX333
128
SL36B

I'm assuming by looking at it, it has 128kb cache and the CPU speed is
333MHz. Correct?

Yes you are correct. If you google SL36B you'll find various references to
it.