Microdirect - Manchester. Comments ?

Old December 31st 03, 06:09 PM
Who Me ?

Default Microdirect - Manchester. Comments ?

It's a long time since I've dealt with them, so anyone got any upto date comments & experience of them ? Considering buying this
from them.
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/company...tems/gamma.htm

Unless someone here knows of a better deal

Wm ?

Old January 1st 04, 01:39 AM
Chris Nowak

The goods always arrive 48hrs after ordering and are well packed. No returns
needed to date after 11 months trade so far

Old January 1st 04, 07:32 AM
Who Me ?

Chris Nowak wrote in message ...
The goods always arrive 48hrs after ordering and are well packed. No returns
needed to date after 11 months trade so far

Thanks Chris.

Happy New Year

Wm ?

Old January 1st 04, 11:56 AM
Dotcom Computers Ltd

In ,
dd typed:

"Who Me ?" wrote in message
It's a long time since I've dealt with them, so anyone got any upto
date

comments & experience of them ? Considering buying this
from them.
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/company...tems/gamma.htm

Unless someone here knows of a better deal

Wm ?

Did NASA know?

Jason Russell
Dotcom Computers Ltd

Old January 2nd 04, 12:36 PM

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:09:04 -0000, "Who Me ?"
wrote:

It's a long time since I've dealt with them, so anyone got any upto date comments & experience of them ? Considering buying this
from them.
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/company...tems/gamma.htm

Unless someone here knows of a better deal

Wm ?

Add another "satisfied" vote to the others you have.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale
Old January 2nd 04, 01:03 PM
Who Me ?

Thanks for the replies, add in that I got a quick email reply from them this morning and it looks like a trip over there after the
weekend.

Thanks again.

Wm ?

Old January 5th 04, 10:57 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"Who Me ?" wrote in message
It's a long time since I've dealt with them, so anyone got any upto date

comments & experience of them ? Considering buying this
from them.
http://www.microdirect.co.uk/company...tems/gamma.htm

Unless someone here knows of a better deal

Wm ?

They have a great deal on a pixelview FX5900 at the moment (it was £ 107 ex
VAT this morning) however I checked the website and it adds £ 35 for a 1kg
package to Jersey - I phoned them and pleaded special delivery but the burly
notherner who answered stuck to his guns and would use anything other then
company policy ie courier.

Well he sounded quite a fearfull chap so I said bye and that was that the
price has now gone up to £ 115 ex VAT and I bought a Radeon 9700 Pro from
eBay USA for $ 210 I bet the International Shipping is cheaper then MD`s
courier lol