OH MY GOD: Do not install IOMegaWare Zipdrive drivers on Windows 7x64 Editions

Old January 2nd 20, 09:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default OH MY GOD: Do not install IOMegaWare Zipdrive drivers on Windows 7x64 Editions

Hello,

I tried to forcefully install: ioware-w32-x86-402.exe

Also before that I tried to install: OEM21.INF

Also I tried to install: .cat

One of these drivers probably the first causes damage to the windows 7 boot process, windows 7 will no longer boot and fail to boot.

It will enter into a "startup repair tool" loop which is ****ing annoying as hell.

But there is more to the story obviously cause I am here writing the message and not dead yet.

First of all windows 7 x64 edition will blue screen during boot entering this startup repair boot screen loop.

Then it gets even more scary... press F2 repeatedly with a PS/2 keyboard caused complete boot failure... the processor will hang, the bios will hang.

What's even more annoying is I couldn't get into SAFE MODE by pressing F8 for same reason it's not picked up when using the PS/2 keyboard.

Also the boot menu by pressing ESCAPE failed to come up when using PS/2 keyboard many times, it was super weird.

Probably some interrupt causing problems with the BIOS.

It could also be a time related thing, first I have to wait till this ****ing annoying raid screen goes past it and then I have to press F8 repeatedly.

The time I tried it it didn't work. I start the panick a little bit.

FORTUNATELY I had Sparky Linux on a tiny little usb stick still stuck into the back usb port.

So I booted sparky linux.

The ****ing -noapic option didn't work at the back, noapic at the back also didn't work.

I ****ing lost it almost I was like how ****ing retarded are these retards.

It turns out this noapic option needs to be added somewhere in between or right after the linux commands/options begin.

So make noapic the first option and that's how I did it all small letters.

I also choosed advanced boot option, maybe that helped too.

Finally I boot into Sparky Linux.

I kinda wanted to access windows 7 system drive.

Sparky Linux wouldn't let me... It required some kind of retarded authentication...

It totally ****ed me off.. I totally forget the ****ing password or didn't even set it...

It probably requires stupid symbols that apperently I will never remember.

What's worse is the password is on my disk somewhere that now I couldn't access.

Well after trying many password and failed I decided to launch the browser.

Fortunately Linus and the other ****ing retards from the linux community didn't put a password on the browser.

So I still could use the browser and connect to the internet.

FOR THAT I THANK YOU LINUS and LINUX community lol.

I read up on how to get into safe mode and the many boot options that windows has.

I REQUIRES PRESSING F8 repeatedly, I DID THIS the first couple of times but apperently somehow it didn't get picked up.

I ALSO USED A USB KEYBOARD AS WELL...

Finally I managed to get the safe mode boot options by pressing F8.

Finally I choose "last good configuration"

AND BOOM HERE I AM....

BACK ALIVE from the DEAD ! =D

Now my beautifull music is playing enjoying this REVIVAL =D LOL.

All I can say Windows 7 kinda rocks but it has issues.

THIS SPOOKED THE **** OUT OF ME ! LOL.

I am not sure what is going to happen on next reboot.

GOOD THING I DECIDED TO REBOOT WINDOWS FIRST.

Otherwise I might have blamed it on sparky linux and I decided I really had to make sure my Windows 7 was working before I give spark linux and zipdrives a try.

HOLY**** what an adventure and a scary one tooo.

MY RECOMMENDATION: do not try and install any iomega zipdrive drivers on windows 7 x64/64 bit editions YOU WILL BE ****ED.

Now I still have to figure out why it didn't boot, but only if the issue persists.

This was so scary, I have to issue a warning message on the internet and how to restore your system.

Hopefully the last good configuration trick will work for you.

This is probably the easiest way to get back in... without having to fix anything ! =D

Now I am off to post this in the other thread as well and ****ing read what the fcking sparky linux password was... god ****ing damn it.

I must admit... this did prevent me from trying to **** with any files on windows LOL...

Maybe this was a good thing... cause when people panic they might even do more stupid things ! LOL.

But at least I wanted to look at some log files if present.

WINDOWS 7 PEOPLE YOU ROCK.

Probably sinofsky YOU ROCK TOO.

Windows 7 !!! YEAAAAHHH !!!!!! =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 09:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]

wrote:

WINDOWS 7 PEOPLE YOU ROCK.

Probably sinofsky YOU ROCK TOO.

Windows 7 !!! YEAAAAHHH !!!!!! =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

So this video game rates better than World of Warships then.

Paul
Old January 2nd 20, 09:43 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Also I got hit with a 10 minute boot time sort of !

This quite scary experience have got me convinced of one thing:

I NEED TO GET MULTIPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS AND MULTI BOOT WORKING ON USB DRIVE SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH WINDOOOOOZZZ

CAUSE LINUX TO RETARDED, BUT LITTLE BIT OF LINUX MIGHT BE NICE TOO.

I SIMPLY MUST BUY ANOTHER USB DRIVE.

I ALREADY HAVE 3.

BUT I NEED 4 ! =D

One more for linux installs ! =D

Boy oh boy...

I got lots of GRUBBING to do ?!

Yes I will give GRUB a try...

I am not sure if GRUB is from LINUX retards or GNU people.

I think GNU people but not sure.

So far GRUB ran ever since I got windows 7 or something and didn't let me down... but it just boots... it doesn't do anything.

And system commander kinda awesome for old installations.

I don't see any other boot managers out there that are any good or recent ?!

Do you ?! =D Let me know...

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

P.S. SPARKY LINUX SAVED ME !!!! AND ALLOWED ME TO BROWSER THE INTERNETZ/WEBZ YEAH ! =D THANK YOU SPARKY ! =D

But do work on your retarded password bull****... HOLY**** ! =D

And PLS ADD VHD support... GJEZ MAN.
Old January 2nd 20, 09:56 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 10:42:40 AM UTC+1, Paul wrote:
wrote:

WINDOWS 7 PEOPLE YOU ROCK.

Probably sinofsky YOU ROCK TOO.

Windows 7 !!! YEAAAAHHH !!!!!! =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

So this video game rates better than World of Warships then.

Paul

Good that you brought that up !

I quited/stopped playing World of Warships.

The reason:

Too many retards in Ranked Battles ! LOL.

I GOT enough of Wargaming laughing at me and the retards in my team.

Got so sick and frustrated of it, I just couldn't stand it anymore.

After 15.000 random battles and 8000 ranked battles I decided it was time to start doing something else with my live !

It was fun... I recorded some videos how to play destroyers, but haven't released them yet in case I get into the game.

Maybe in a few years when submarines are implemented and the player base is 100x better maybe I will get back into it or when I buy new PC just to see what it was like....

But then maybe my destroyers video might be a little out dated cause of gameplay changes to the game and tweaking of destroyers but mostly submarines.

But I have a feel my destroyer videos might be usefull even to me if I need to get into the game and forgot how to play destroyers, probably won't forget it that fast after so many games.

I am doubtfull if I should upload it to youtube, but maybe I will have to to free up some space on drives, but for now I have plenty.

I am worried other players might become to good, or the russians will use it on real-world destroyers and then we in the west could be in trouble ! LOL.

Also I don't wanna spread to much hate around... cause if people get to good in destroyers it's gonna get a bit hatefull.

Plus I don't think many people would watch the videos anyway... they kinda long...

I am guessing most will try and figure it out themselfes.

I also encountered at least one bot player in a shimakaze... maybe it was even the same one I already encountered long ago... haha that would be funny.

I saw one awesome khaba player though, next game unfortunately I scrwed him over by killing this shimakaze bot, saved my star.

The carrier played sucked failed to spot a gearing/enemy destroyer, he had two of the best destroyer players in the world on his team but couldn't win it... at least that is what I thought at that moment, "if only he knew" hahahaha.

That guy won't get far in ranked for sure, ranked probably now over.

I will miss sprinted ranked 1 vs 1 but I am kinda glad... now we will never know how I will perform solo ! HAHAHA LOL.

But seriously not gonna spent another second of my life on that game for a
while.

Until wargaming figures out playing with complete noobs is totally frustrating and no longer worth my time.

Even 500 games is still noob.

They will have to change something or I bet you one thing they will start losing their more experienced players very fast.

The frustration just got to high with all the new ships, radar exploits, carrier auto pilot bugs... and noobs

So time to move on...

That's why you are now seeing more messages from me on newsgroups ! =D

Cause now I am into RETRO hardware and MARIO LOL.

Until I get MARIO working on Windows LOL.

And that could take a while LOL.

Plus I kinda wanna have fun with my old hardware and see how far I can push it.

Oh yeah I ll be here for a while.

I look forward to playing with windows 10 32 bit cause instruction latency will be halve and should at least allow integer performance to double, already wrote that before.

The way it's going right now days/weeks/months before I get into that.

Hmmmm.... maybe I will loose interest when I do buy threadripper 3, maybe not though... maybe I won't but it yet cause to much fun with retro.

Though I kinda do need new hardware equipment then again I still have a toshiba laptop of mother which I kinda wanna give back.

So far I am having a blast with this old gear and it looks good.

Especially the pentium 166. I forgot how good it looks.

It has this space-age theme going on on it's outer appereance.

I like this retro-space-age look a whole lot.

I am kinda inspired by it and might try and build my new computer to look a little bit like it and have some kind of space-age-retro look going on....

The monitor reminds me of a space helmet from the moon landing very cool.

The slight bald/curvy glass on the monitor really does look like a space helmet... much better looking than the square vga lcd monitor..

However it's graphics are ofcourse a bit bold/curvy but maybe the eyes like that, don't know yet...

Didn't really bother me that much, but for now I guess I prefer the LCD vga monitor probably cause of higher resolution and more brightness.

I will also attempt to clean the pentium 166 power supply and see what the **** is in there =D

Gonna be a bit risky lol.

Maybe I was too young back then to do it, not sure.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 01:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

So far Sparky Linux big disappointment as well as linux, this module is missing sucks hard.

I don't know how to download it which is ****ing annoying/frustrating cause all the other crap is downloadable but when it comes to actual hardware support nothing can be downloaded with anything like a package manager or driver manager.

Focus on driver manager.

And forget all the **** that is currently in package manager LOL.

Linux completely useless if it does not support my hardware with drivers.

Will have to install windows 32 bit xp or maybe unbuntun BUT **** LINUX you have diapointed me anoughg for now **** OFF LINUX

Here is full thread of sparky linux:

Hello,

There are no IOMEGA Zipdrive Parallel Port drivers for Windows 7 x64 Ultimate edition and thus I need to look elsewhere.

I believe I have Sparky Linux installed on a usb stick plugged into my computer in the back. Windows 7 x64 edition cannot read this partition, which is kinda odd, it's ext4 I guess, this is a bit unfortunate, but I know Sparky Linux can read NTFS drives and probably write to them.

So in theory if I could get ZIPDRIVE working in Sparky Linux I could move the files over the windows 7 NTFS as well.

So I have started investigating if it's possible to get ZIPDRIVE working in Linux and so far there seems to be some kind of linux driver out there... but it needs to be installed or configured or something and since I am a total linux noob I may need help with this ?!?

Let me know if you can give me any tips how to do this ?

Also my main question is:

Does Sparky Linux GAME OVER edition come aboard with this zipdrive driver ?

There is speak of an ubuntu driver, but since sparky linux is based on debain I am in doubt if that would be of any uses, though linux is linux right ? Maybe that might work as well, though installation might be slightly different or I have to switch to ubuntu... or I have to install it on drive and such... I may install multiple versions of linux for these kinds of purposes... hmmm.. also backup linux would be cool for experimentation purposes but guess I will have to backup entire partition or so... getting a bit off topic, though bad driver installs can result from this

This link contains a document how to try and compile/install zipdrive drivers, might work, I am probably going to try this on sparky linux =D

https://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/text/ZIP-Drive

Well since Sparky Linux is open source I believe ? I should be able to check the source files first to see if the mentioned driver software/files are there, now this is where open source is getting a little bit interesting =D

Hmm sparky linux seems to be divided/spread over many repositiries:

https://github.com/sparkylinux

My best guess in what repository this driver might be in is (core):

https://github.com/sparkylinux/sparky-core

So I will try and look in there...

Wow there is nothing in there ? WTF ? Checked 4 5 and 6 ? Weird..

https://github.com/sparkylinux/spark.../tree/master/4

Well now I am unsure if I am at the real sparky github or a fake one.

I check the main website:

https://sparkylinux.org/

But it mentions nothing about open source or github, no links nothing.

So maybe I am wrong about it being open source and it's closed source.

Would be nice if the website clearifies this...

Well to me it seems like the sparky linux core was deleted or something, so maybe Sparky Linux project is terminated, don't know.

But at least I can still try the already installed sparky linux.

I do however want to see this source file mentioned in text file above to see what it entails and how difficult this would be to re-produce in delphi for windows or so, so here is the file:

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/bl...ers/scsi/ppa.c

Good to see it's still there, so I am hopefull it's also somewhere deep inside of SparkyLinux

(I have UFO defense on one of the zipdisks, also know as x-com =D would love to play it inside of sparky linux if possible, not sure if it has a dos emulator, but this is mostly for extracting data of of zip disks for my computer, but some entertainment might also be nice =D)

Well so far there are some issues with Sparky Linux regarding zipdrive support:

1. the module isn't there.

2. the linux kernel source isn't there.

3. All tutorials seem out-dated or not suited for sparky linux.

4. I did find jazip in some kind of package manager.

Don't know exactly how to set it up, must find some kind of device first.

5. Try ppa and imm also not working.

I am going to need some kind of linux expert to make this work.

Or I must switch to ubuntu or some other linux operating system that has this, but then I might as well install windows xp 32 bit and be done with it....

Disappointed with linux and sparky linux so far.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 01:19 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Ok windows and linux have convinced me these are too complex american crap operating systems and I am going about this the wrong way.

The easy way will be:

1. Partition usb drive for 500 MB and/or 2 GB and install ms-dos 6.22 on it.

2. Format as FAT16

3. Boot into usb/ms dos 6.22 usb drive

4. Run guest

5. Copy files from zip drive to this partition

6. Restart computer and go into windows and copy files from usb onto windows drive.

Fortunately when I build dreampc I was smart and ordered 2 TB drives this is maximum capacity for bios/master boot record tech from 1980... haha good joke this old crap is in my dreampc from 2006 lol. So far it works though

I hope eufi will be good though and not buggy but will see when new pc is bought if ever.

BYE COMPLEX ****ERS FOR NOW LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 01:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Wow I am not sure my system can actually boot from these usb drives 4 TB and 5 TB never tried before I think, so far it's not looking very promising:

Microsoft DiskPart version 6.1.7601
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 Microsoft Corporation.
On computer: DREAMPC2006

DISKPART list disk

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 1863 GB 0 B
Disk 1 Online 1863 GB 0 B
Disk 2 Online 3726 GB 3723 GB *
Disk 3 Online 114 GB 1024 KB
Disk 4 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 5 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 6 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 7 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 8 Online 16 GB 1024 KB
Disk 9 Online 5120 MB 0 B
Disk 10 Online 2048 MB 0 B
Disk 11 Online 2048 MB 0 B
Disk 12 Online 8 GB 1024 KB
Disk 13 Online 5120 MB 0 B
Disk 14 Online 1024 MB 0 B
Disk 15 Online 24 GB 1024 KB
Disk 16 Online 16 GB 1024 KB
Disk 17 Online 8 GB 0 B *
Disk 18 Online 8 GB 0 B *
Disk 19 Online 8 GB 1024 KB

DISKPART select disk 2

Disk 2 is now the selected disk.

DISKPART list part

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 Reserved 128 MB 17 KB
Partition 2 Primary 2048 MB 129 MB

DISKPART active

There is no partition selected.
Please select a partition and try again.

DISKPART select part 2

Partition 2 is now the selected partition.

DISKPART active

The selected disk is not a fixed MBR disk.
The ACTIVE command can only be used on fixed MBR disks.

DISKPART

^^^^^^ PROBLEM.

Apperently "it" requires a MBR disk ?!

And euhm it's not there yet ?! Maybe I can put it there ?!

Maybe I just have to delete that reserved partition.

I fear I might have to reduce this disk from 4 TB to just 2 TB or something, not sure yet ?!

MBR is that per partition ?! or for entire disk ? hmmmm...

Thought it was for entire disk but maybe I am wrong.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Old January 2nd 20, 01:41 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

OK I was scared to do clean.

But once I executed the CLEAN command it whiped that 128 MB reserved thing or whatever it was clean off... so now I can start fresh =D

https://superuser.com/questions/2021...6-in-windows-7

Quite cool this diskpart never used it before, quite risky though !

Must know the disk numbers fortunately they match as in disk management and I checked the sizes and they match too... fortunately different size for this disk from others so I was confident enough to try this ! YES FOR ME LOL Good thing I bought different sizes ! Did this just for these kind of situations ! =D

Disk Management and DISKPART don't let you delete partitions on removable media. But you can use DISKPART's clean command to nuke it and start over. Here is a series of commands that worked for me:

Tutorial
"
DISKPART list disk

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ---------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 40 GB 0 B
Disk 1 Online 7538 MB 0 B

DISKPART select disk 1

Disk 1 is now the selected disk.

DISKPART list part

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 Primary 500 MB 1024 KB

DISKPART clean

DiskPart succeeded in cleaning the disk.

DISKPART create part primary size=500

DiskPart succeeded in creating the specified partition.

DISKPART active

DiskPart marked the current partition as active.

DISKPART format fs=fat quick

100 percent completed

DiskPart successfully formatted the volume.
"

Now it looks like this:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32diskpart

Microsoft DiskPart version 6.1.7601
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 Microsoft Corporation.
On computer: DREAMPC2006

DISKPART list disk

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 1863 GB 0 B
Disk 1 Online 1863 GB 0 B
Disk 2 Online 3726 GB 3725 GB *
Disk 3 Online 114 GB 1024 KB
Disk 4 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 5 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 6 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 7 No Media 0 B 0 B
Disk 8 Online 16 GB 1024 KB
Disk 9 Online 5120 MB 0 B
Disk 10 Online 2048 MB 0 B
Disk 11 Online 2048 MB 0 B
Disk 12 Online 8 GB 1024 KB
Disk 13 Online 5120 MB 0 B
Disk 14 Online 1024 MB 0 B
Disk 15 Online 24 GB 1024 KB
Disk 16 Online 16 GB 1024 KB
Disk 17 Online 8 GB 0 B *
Disk 18 Online 8 GB 0 B *
Disk 19 Online 8 GB 1024 KB

DISKPART select disk 2

Disk 2 is now the selected disk.

DISKPART help

Microsoft DiskPart version 6.1.7601

ACTIVE - Mark the selected partition as active.
ADD - Add a mirror to a simple volume.
ASSIGN - Assign a drive letter or mount point to the selected volume.
ATTRIBUTES - Manipulate volume or disk attributes.
ATTACH - Attaches a virtual disk file.
AUTOMOUNT - Enable and disable automatic mounting of basic volumes.
BREAK - Break a mirror set.
CLEAN - Clear the configuration information, or all information, off the
disk.
COMPACT - Attempts to reduce the physical size of the file.
CONVERT - Convert between different disk formats.
CREATE - Create a volume, partition or virtual disk.
DELETE - Delete an object.
DETAIL - Provide details about an object.
DETACH - Detaches a virtual disk file.
EXIT - Exit DiskPart.
EXTEND - Extend a volume.
EXPAND - Expands the maximum size available on a virtual disk.
FILESYSTEMS - Display current and supported file systems on the volume.
FORMAT - Format the volume or partition.
GPT - Assign attributes to the selected GPT partition.
HELP - Display a list of commands.
IMPORT - Import a disk group.
INACTIVE - Mark the selected partition as inactive.
LIST - Display a list of objects.
MERGE - Merges a child disk with its parents.
ONLINE - Online an object that is currently marked as offline.
OFFLINE - Offline an object that is currently marked as online.
RECOVER - Refreshes the state of all disks in the selected pack.
Attempts recovery on disks in the invalid pack, and
resynchronizes mirrored volumes and RAID5 volumes
that have stale plex or parity data.
REM - Does nothing. This is used to comment scripts.
REMOVE - Remove a drive letter or mount point assignment.
REPAIR - Repair a RAID-5 volume with a failed member.
RESCAN - Rescan the computer looking for disks and volumes.
RETAIN - Place a retained partition under a simple volume.
SAN - Display or set the SAN policy for the currently booted OS.
SELECT - Shift the focus to an object.
SETID - Change the partition type.
SHRINK - Reduce the size of the selected volume.
UNIQUEID - Displays or sets the GUID partition table (GPT) identifier or
master boot record (MBR) signature of a disk.

DISKPART list

Microsoft DiskPart version 6.1.7601

DISK - Display a list of disks. For example, LIST DISK.
PARTITION - Display a list of partitions on the selected disk.
For example, LIST PARTITION.
VOLUME - Display a list of volumes. For example, LIST VOLUME.
VDISK - Displays a list of virtual disks.

DISKPART

DISKPART list partition

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 Reserved 128 MB 17 KB

DISKPART clean

DiskPart succeeded in cleaning the disk.

DISKPART list partition

There are no partitions on this disk to show.

DISKPART

YES ok let's go with this ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 01:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

****.

I was planning on simply re-installing MS-DOS 6.22 from VMWARE 8.

But apperently VMWARE 8 has a ****ing limitation too:

Error when trying to add big usb drive:

"vmware 8 the physical disk is too big. The maximum allowed is 2 TB"

Google search produces:

https://communities.vmware.com/thread/419611

KABOEM BABY.

Running into all kinds of limitations !

NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GO BIG with ADDRESSING. YIKES.

But I am not giving up yet.

I can try and copy the ms-dos 6.22 files from an existing VHD...

and maybe use some command to make this fat16 bootable and workable...

I think there was some kind of command for it

sys c: or something not sure !

Wow... carefull don't **** the wrong drive lol and I think this must be done from ms-dos os... so fortunately I can try and run the ms-dos 6.22 vhd and try from there maybe.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.
Old January 2nd 20, 02:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

HAHA

Yesterday I already had a theory why USB drives are better than normal drives and this is going to CRACK-YOU-UP.

CAUSE USB VIRTUALIZES THEM !

OH YEAH.

So I went about this the wrong way, a trick I learned from somebody on youtube.

To work around this harddisk limitation problem in VMWARE it makes more sense to add this device as a USB device perhaps via a USB controller in VMWARE.

This way the USB protocol can be used to communicate with much larger disks...

Cause somehow windows 7 is using some kind of virtualize harddisk protocol on top of USB, GET IT ?! =D

YES.

If my theory is correct than adding USB devices to VMWARE 8 will allow me to circumvent this limitation ! HAHAHAHAHA.

Bye,
Skybuck =D