Very strange behaviour.

Old January 8th 04, 01:04 PM
Kevin Lawton

Default Very strange behaviour.

It appears that a very strange behavioural problem has arisen over the past
few years. It takes over a significant amount of the individual's spare
time, though doesn't appear to be harmful to others.
Sufferers are seen to be sitting very close to a sort of television set
while typing furiously on what can only be described as a typewriter without
any paper while wiggling a small plastic box around with one hand. Nearby is
a large electrical box full of noisy fans and, occasionally, other strange
sounds are emitted. For some reason these individuals cannot be contacted by
telephone as it is constantly engaged.

It can sometimes be interesting to try to see things from someone else's
perspective. In this case I chose my grandfather's.

Old January 8th 04, 02:30 PM
Andrew Davis

It can sometimes be interesting to try to see things from someone else's
perspective. In this case I chose my grandfather's.

Yes, it can sometimes be interesting. But clearly not in this case.
Old January 8th 04, 03:33 PM
Trev

"Kevin Lawton" wrote in message
[...]

Bring back the good old days, when folks spent Sunday afternoon,
listening to a Ventriloquist on the radio.

Old January 8th 04, 04:37 PM
Jim Noble

"Trev" wrote in message

Bring back the good old days, when folks spent Sunday
afternoon, listening to a Ventriloquist on the radio.

Archie Andrews was very good - and you never saw Brough's lips move
.

Old January 8th 04, 07:18 PM
CBFalconer

Trev wrote:

.... snip ...

Bring back the good old days, when folks spent Sunday afternoon,
listening to a Ventriloquist on the radio.

ISTR that Jack Benny was on at 7, Charlie at 7:30, and L for Lanky
at 8 pm Sundays. The afternoons were for whooping and hollering
outdoors with my pals.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!

Strange behaviour... Shep© General 3 January 8th 04 04:45 AM
strange hard drive behaviour, stop-start gwyn lintern General 4 January 7th 04 10:18 PM
Strange LAN problem with my new XP Peter General 1 October 18th 03 06:42 PM
strange behaviour Andreas Kirschner General 4 August 11th 03 06:20 AM
strange monitor phenomenon Vanguard General 0 July 26th 03 05:21 PM