what about aspire 1692WLMi

Old June 23rd 08, 06:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Renuar

Default what about aspire 1692WLMi

My aspire 1692WLMi had been in assistance, but only after a few days that
period of guarantee was finished it has had a problem with the video card.
I have remained very disappointed by acer and I don't believe that I will
buy anymore an acer. has someone had the same experience? mine had gone to
assistance because after one hour of use of the wifi heated him and jammed.
bye

--
_____________________
http://ildiluvio.blogspot.com

Old July 3rd 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
HH

" Bluto" @ . wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:24:40 +0200, "Renuar" wrote:

My aspire 1692WLMi had been in assistance, but only after a few days that
period of guarantee was finished it has had a problem with the video card.
I have remained very disappointed by acer and I don't believe that I will
buy anymore an acer. has someone had the same experience? mine had gone
assistance because after one hour of use of the wifi heated him and
jammed.
bye

Many people, like myself, have dumped acer for similar experiences. I
had to send one machine back 3 times in a row for them to get it
right. That was the end of acer for me.

Just the opposite here. I had an Acer Travelmate notebook and the display
crapped out one week after the one-year warranty expired. Acer went ahead
and replaced the display panel at no charge. Needless to say I purchased
another acer notebook this year. Acer also has the cheapest (by far)
warranty extensions.

HH

Old July 8th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Renuar

" Bluto" @ . ha scritto nel messaggio
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:57:35 -0700, "HH"
wrote:

" Bluto" @ . wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I had send one of my acers in 3 times in a row for them to correctly
fix it under extended warranty. I think anyone who buys an acer
should spend the extra $179(or whatever it is now) because THEY'LL be
needing it!

i need a new pc.
never i'll buy Acer.
Never more acer, like say this blog: ildiluvio.blogspot.com
mi sister today said me that acer is dismissing.
i'm happy.

Old July 8th 08, 06:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Wandering

" Bluto" @ . wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:57:35 -0700, "HH"
wrote:

" Bluto" @ . wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Actually, many people have dumped Brand X for the same reasons. Pick any
brand name you wish. The overarching reason is that according to industry
figures, the failure rate for all PC manufacturers is just under point zero
three percent. The bottom line is that almost trhee in one every ten
thousand sold will fail. Folks don't come here when they are satisfied, so
judging PC Brands by these forums is simply impossible - actually silly.
Even the vaunted premium brands of long years have similar failure rates,
and most today take hits for poor service: example: Dell.

There is no way to make them 100 percent reliable and affordable. The very
popular game boxes fail at a rate more than a hundred times higher than
PC's.

It is probably a reasonable choice to avoid a brand you have had problems
with, but it is absolutely no guarantee that you will do better with the new
brand. You may just end up being one of the lucky ones or the unlucky ones
whatever brand you buy next.

Old August 31st 08, 11:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Renuar

wrote:

" Bluto" @ . wrote in message
[...]

what you write is interesting indeed, but it interests me to be treated well
when I spend 1200 Euros. II don't like to be defrauded when I make to earn
1200 Euros to someone. If they do it, they won't receive a coin anymore
from me. I prefer to throw the PC that to mend it in one center of theirs
assistance. The good customer care is index of efficiency, if they doesn't
succeed in giving satisfaction it mean that they are not good and it needs
to change. I hope to happen in the statistic of the fortunate people. I am
optimist. Thanks. bye

Aspire 9303WSMi PWB Acer Computers 0 March 2nd 08 06:23 PM
Aspire 5610z Ken[_3_] Acer Computers 8 July 20th 07 03:06 AM
Aspire 3503 Perico Acer Computers 0 October 1st 05 10:26 AM
Aspire DUN Problem Geoff Lane Acer Computers 0 July 30th 04 05:59 PM
Aspire 1710 rockgem1 Acer Computers 1 May 14th 04 12:19 AM