3dfx voodoo vs all in wonder

Old July 14th 03, 09:03 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Default 3dfx voodoo vs all in wonder

Ahh? Why did I do this.
http://www.passmark.com Perormance Test
Ahh,,,,Ahh. Please Note, The 3dfx is only 16Mb
3dfx voodoo 3 200 Pci Simple Test = Close to the same as AGP 4x All In
Wonder 128Pro 32Mb DDR
3dfx voodoo 3 200 Medium Test = Again Close to the same as AGP 4x All In
Wonder 128Pro 32Mb DDR
3dfx voodoo 3 200 Complex Test = 42Fps Only one I remember from the AGP 4x
All In Wonder 128Pro 32Mb DDR Only 32Fps at Max HUH?
Denny.

Old July 14th 03, 09:12 AM
Strontium

Stop playing with outdated technology????

-

--
Strontium

"Shortcuts are self-defeating. Mean. If you cannot do it,
clean, you'll never reach your reward..." - 311

Old July 14th 03, 07:16 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"Strontium" wrote in message
Stop playing with outdated technology????

The Point here was, something made in the late 90s, somehow beat something
made in 2000
But not only that, the 3dfx is a PCI and the Rage 128Pro All In Wonder is
a 4X AGP
And somehow the 3dfx beat the All In Wonder
www.passmark.com Perormance Test

What I use now is a Radeon 9000 4X With 64Mb of DDR
The slowest this thing goes is about 98 Fps and some of the more faster
ratings are up to 387 Fps with complex 3d of 215-250+Fps sometimes.
Besides that, I was just bored, and wondered how the two cards would perform
against each other
Denny.

3dfx error Brad General 4 January 3rd 05 12:07 AM
PCI Voodoo 5500 card Sigmun General 6 May 5th 04 01:24 AM
Advice on new video card Frustrated General 4 December 12th 03 03:19 PM
problem installing Diamond AGP card net General 17 October 16th 03 12:17 AM
Need advice on replacing 3dfx card Frustrated General 9 September 5th 03 07:21 PM