Having problems with Connect3D Radeon 9200 SE AGP video card

Old February 7th 04, 12:35 AM
gowprad

Default Having problems with Connect3D Radeon 9200 SE AGP video card

I was trying to upgrade my Video card and I put in Connect3D Radeon 9200 SE
2X/4X/8X AGP video card, my computer gives a long beep on restart and
nothing comes up on my monitor. I have a Soyo P4S Dragon Lite mother board.
I reverted back to my Radeon 7200 AGP board and things are okay. My mother
board spec says that the MB supports 2X/4X AGP cards. I was wondering if I
should mess around with the AGP voltafe in my BIOS to get this sucker
working...

Old February 11th 04, 04:10 PM
Asestar

This happened to me once, problem was with voodoo3 agp, it was not properly
inserted in agp-slot. Re inserting the card did the trick.