Connect3D or Sapphire

Old September 3rd 03, 10:37 AM
Philip Rayne

Default Connect3D or Sapphire

I was going to get the Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro, but the shop I was going to
purchase it from now only has the Connect3D version for sale. Are there any
pro's and con's to these versions or am I fine with either. I have read a
review of the Conenct3D version that seemed quite complimentary and
mentioned that you could overclock it very well. P.S. My spec is a P4
2.4gz, 512mb RAM if it makes any difference.

Old September 3rd 03, 03:11 PM
Anders Albrechtsen

"Philip Rayne" wrote in message
I was going to get the Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro, but the shop I was going

purchase it from now only has the Connect3D version for sale. Are there

any
pro's and con's to these versions or am I fine with either. I have read

review of the Conenct3D version that seemed quite complimentary and
mentioned that you could overclock it very well. P.S. My spec is a P4
2.4gz, 512mb RAM if it makes any difference.

Sapphire = quality that matches "built by ATI".
---
Anders

Old September 3rd 03, 08:34 PM
Shawk

"Anders Albrechtsen" wrote in message
news

"Philip Rayne" wrote in message
I was going to get the Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro, but the shop I was

going
purchase it from now only has the Connect3D version for sale. Are there

any
pro's and con's to these versions or am I fine with either. I have read

review of the Conenct3D version that seemed quite complimentary and
mentioned that you could overclock it very well. P.S. My spec is a P4
2.4gz, 512mb RAM if it makes any difference.

Sapphire = quality that matches "built by ATI".
---
Anders

Sapphires 9600 Pro definitely! Got mine from Overclockers.com - great
card - o/c's well.

Shawk.

Old September 4th 03, 01:16 PM
Arto V

Connect3d is allso very good. I have connect3d 9800
It is just like ati s refrence card.