P4P800 - New 3COM and SoundMax drivers on Asus site

Old July 1st 03, 09:00 PM
John Smith

Default P4P800 - New 3COM and SoundMax drivers on Asus site

Hi,

I notice Asus have alot of new drivers up online for the P4P800 - mainly the
3COM and SoundMax drivers for a variety of OSes.

I downloaded the 3COM drivers for XP tonight - once from the Global site and
once from the Europe site - but when I went to unzip both I got error
messages.

Anyone else having the same problems?

Thanks,

J.

Old July 1st 03, 10:37 PM
John Smith

Thanks...

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
And I've just got the same corruption issue with the latest downloaded
SoundMax for XP.

Yeah, it's been a problem lately for Asus.

Old July 3rd 03, 11:59 AM
John Smith

Thanks.

J.

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
Just got an email from Asus saying the corruption is probably due to

such
high demand on the servers - well there you go.

You can get the drivers from the German FTP, no corruption.

ftp.asuscom.de

Old July 3rd 03, 06:27 PM
John Smith

Nope - I downloaded from the Europe sever which I assumed was the German
one. I just went to the ftp site you mentioned but, gee, I got lost in all
that German. :-)

I'll just wait until Asus correct things - could be a long wait though.

J.

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
Having downloaded the SoundMax and 3COM files from the Germans site I

still
get corrupted files when I try to Winzip.

Are you sure you're on the right FTP? I don't even see Soundmax drivers
on the German one.