I dont know anything anymore cpu-Z

Old August 16th 05, 01:53 AM

Default I dont know anything anymore cpu-Z

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21876

Old August 16th 05, 05:16 AM
Michael Brown

::SuperBLUE:: wrote:
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21876

Old news ... It was a liquid-nitrogen suicide run with an excellent CPU as
far as I remember. I think the record has been pushed to about 7.2GHz for
unstable/suicide-runs but hasn't got past low to mid 5GHz for stable (as in
actually completes all benchmarks, can game on them for a few hours,
closed-loop cooling like phase change) overclocks even with exceptional CPUs
and motherboards.

--
Michael Brown
www.emboss.co.nz : OOS/RSI software and more

Old August 16th 05, 10:17 PM

What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Old August 17th 05, 12:55 AM
dawg

No one can answer this question. It depends on too many variables.

Old August 17th 05, 01:18 AM
Phil Weldon

I once read the answwers were '3' and '4'.

Phil Weldon

Old August 17th 05, 02:02 AM
stubborn

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:17:52 +0200, "::SuperBLUE::"
wrote:

What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

42

Old August 17th 05, 08:28 PM
ModeratelyConfused

"::SuperBLUE::" wrote in message
What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Pi

MC