e2180, Abit ip-35e

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th 11, 04:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
area51[_2_]

Default e2180, Abit ip-35e

I've never overclocked, but when I purchased this PC, I knew that it
would be good to overclock. Also has an excellent CPU fan.

Intel e2180
Abit IP-35e
4GB DDR2-680 (according to BIOS)
CPU Core Voltage says 1.325 OV
CPU VTT Voltage says 1.200v

Can anyone suggest what to put in for values?
I'm only interested in going up to about 3.0GHz or less.
I've read very little, and I don't understand what people mean when they
say, "stock" or "up a notch". So plain English please.

Or a website that explains this. I've googled overclocking, but there's
too much information out there, when all I should have to do is change a
few settings.

Thanks

E2180 vs Q6600 vs E8400 (gaming) Beverly Overclocking 11 June 11th 08 11:06 AM
OCing an E2180 on a PK5-VM Scotty Davis Asus Motherboards 10 April 11th 08 02:09 AM
Abit SG-80 pault Abit Motherboards 0 July 1st 06 06:58 PM
Abit IC7-Max3 vs Abit AA8XE Fatal1ty SC Abit Motherboards 2 January 4th 05 12:44 AM
Im pissed at ABIT ! Continuing ABIT kx7-333R woes [email protected] General 2 January 3rd 04 07:54 AM