Translate data sheet to basic RAM timings?

Old February 23rd 10, 09:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
John Doe

Default Translate data sheet to basic RAM timings?

From the KVR800D2N5 RAM data sheet.

Single Power Supply of +1.8V (+/- .1V)

Clock Cycle Time (tCK) CL=5... 2.5ns (min.) / 8ns (max.)
Row Cycle Time (tRC)... 57.5ns (min.)
Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time (tRFC)... 127.5ns
Row Active Time (tRAS)... 45ns (min.) / 70,000ns (max.)

From the GA-EP45-UD3L motherboard manual.

CAS Latency
tRCD
tRP
tRAS

tRC = tRCD?
tRFC = tRP?

Can you translate the data sheet into those four settings?

Looking around the Internet, I guess they might be something like
this.
4.5
4.54
4.46
15.5
(rounded to whole numbers)

I suppose the memory tells the motherboard what the settings are,
but I would like to optimize/tweak the timings just a little.

Which of those four motherboard manual memory settings can usually
be adjusted, and which should be kept the same?

If my questions are boring, please feel free to refer me to some
other source of basic information.

Thanks.

DOWNLOAD- Data sheet HYM322005S-60 Compaq 47085 JLA Compaq Computers 0 September 25th 05 09:06 PM
Help! SiS 5597/5598 datasheet data sheet wanted alex General 0 June 10th 05 01:56 PM
25120 Data Sheet Lance Intel 3 April 2nd 05 09:08 PM
Data sheet for Lite-On Combo drive? DaveC Storage (alternative) 0 September 3rd 03 03:52 PM
Data sheet of the old ALi M1531 David General 0 July 3rd 03 10:03 AM