Adding memory

Old December 1st 03, 05:25 PM
NMH

Default Adding memory

Adding memory to a Dim8200 desktop. crucial does not have memory for this
system. Came across LACC.COM. Has anyone had experience with this site. I'm
adding a pair of 256 modules, priced here at $289.

Old December 1st 03, 06:20 PM
Christopher Muto

i have no opinion of the company that you mention but have sucessfully used
this simpletech kit (two 256mb modules) priced at $328 and found here
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...125&dcaid=1688
remember, you can not mix and match different speed memory or ecc and
non-ecc in this system, so if you want to continue to use your exisitng
memory be sure to get the same kind.

Old December 1st 03, 06:23 PM
Joan

I got mine from googlegear which is now called Zipzoomfly.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Home.jsp

I've purchased RDram memory, 2 hard drives and a CD burner. They have
been a great reliable company. I noticed on their site 256 meg of RDram
PC 800 16 bit is cheaper. My PIII b system took RDram and I purchased
from them, very expensive, but the ram I received was ECC ram.

Joan

Old December 2nd 03, 02:00 AM
jim

got my rdram from all4memory, would never pay the dell price for any
upgrades concerning memory, or other hardware upgrades... way overpriced.

Jim

Old December 2nd 03, 05:09 AM
joe_tide

dallasmemory.com has them for $95 each.

I used memory from them for my Inspiron and it came promptly.