Windows Update Driver

Old July 22nd 04, 01:09 PM
John Strong

Default Windows Update Driver

For the last year or so, been seeing a driver update for NVidia Display
Adapters showing up on Windows Update even though all my drivers are the
most recent from the NVidia website. What is this driver on the Update
page? Is it something separate or is Microsoft just behind in the times?

Old July 24th 04, 04:57 PM
Craven Birds

"John Strong" wrote in message
For the last year or so, been seeing a driver update for NVidia Display
Adapters showing up on Windows Update even though all my drivers are the
most recent from the NVidia website. What is this driver on the Update
page? Is it something separate or is Microsoft just behind in the times?

Never, ever, EVER download updates from Microsoft that are 3rd party
drivers. ALWAYS use original updates from the manufacturers sites.

Regards,
Chris
--
Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/