Power supply failure on Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

Old May 15th 04, 01:01 AM
Paul

In article , "ME"
wrote:

"Paul"

3DMark2001SE on my P4B 1.8GHz Radeon 8500 at 1024x768:

AGP 2X - 7271 pts
AGP 4X - 7255 pts

Wow, I hope the difference is the program not the parts as the differance
between my P4 3.2Ghz -w- Radeon 8500 LE at 1024X768 in the 340 version and
yours is sad. I have installed a fresh 40 GB and Windows Xp Pro and after
curruptiuon on the old drive is an issue.

ME

Careful there. The 2003 3DMark is way different than 2001.
2003 tests DX9 stuff, and the "number" it gives is on a
different scale. You cannot compare your score to mine directly,
unless you get a copy of 2001se as well.

Paul
Old May 15th 04, 04:03 AM
ME

Paul" wrote in message

Careful there. The 2003 3DMark is way different than 2001.
2003 tests DX9 stuff, and the "number" it gives is on a
different scale. You cannot compare your score to mine directly,
unless you get a copy of 2001se as well.

Paul

I did, it gave me a 1400 the first time, (2001se) then I turned on anti
aliasing and it went up to about 2400 (2001se). I got an email from NWCA
(power supply) today. They say they sent out the power supply Monday but
they are not responsible for the damage and I have to contact the part
manufacturer. Sad to say I'm going to the court house Monday. Sadly it would
only have been about $200.00 for what I wanted replaced. It will cost him at
least $500 retainer for the attorney and then the flight here from
Oregon....
OH well.....Thanks again for all your help and the info.
ME

power supply, or ...? ynotssor General 10 June 1st 04 01:19 AM
PSU Fans Muttly General 16 February 13th 04 10:42 PM
new build Asus P4C800 Deluxe - Advice sought re heatsink choice etc., etc. Mod Asus Motherboards 4 December 11th 03 09:10 AM
How can I make motherboard to restart after power loss automatically? Amiran General 1 September 24th 03 11:35 PM
ASUS A7N8X and Power supply selection Steve Wolfe Asus Motherboards 2 July 20th 03 11:33 PM