Creating a Mozilla Forums account

Old October 28th 10, 05:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Bruce Hagen[_2_]

Default Creating a Mozilla Forums account

I have been trying to create an account in the mozillazine forums but have
had no luck. I hope one of you volunteers can help me out.

I had one a few years ago but did not stick with Thunderbird at the time
and have long since forgot the username I had set up. It gave no option to
retrieve the username other than contact the Board Administrator. I did
this, but have not received a reply in a week.

I also set up a new account using a different address. When submitted I
was advised to activate the account from an e-mail I would receive. I
never got any e-mail. Tried again with a third address and got no
confirmation e-mail.

I contacted the Board Administrator about this with no reply.

Anybody have an idea how I can set up this account? I did find this
newsgroup, but would like the forums option as well.

Thank you.
--
~Bruce

Old October 29th 10, 05:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Beryl[_3_]

Bruce Hagen wrote:
I have been trying to create an account in the mozillazine forums but
have had no luck. I hope one of you volunteers can help me out.

I had one a few years ago but did not stick with Thunderbird at the time
and have long since forgot the username I had set up. It gave no option
to retrieve the username other than contact the Board Administrator. I
did this, but have not received a reply in a week.

I also set up a new account using a different address. When submitted I
was advised to activate the account from an e-mail I would receive. I
never got any e-mail. Tried again with a third address and got no
confirmation e-mail.

I contacted the Board Administrator about this with no reply.

Anybody have an idea how I can set up this account? I did find this
newsgroup, but would like the forums option as well.

Thank you.

This newsgroup is about AMD Thunderbird processors. Any of the
processors in AND's Athlon series are okay. I have a Barton core Athlon.

The Thunderbird group you want is
It's on a different server.
If the link above doesn't work, add the server mews.mozilla.org to your
reader, then subscribe to the Thunderbird group. Or find the General
group, that's probably more appropriate for your question.
You might get an answer from Jay Garcia, an oldtimer from the Netscape
era. Listen to Jay.
Mozilla's moderators have, in the not-too-distant past, been some real
A**HOLES, but they have less presence in the General group.
Old October 29th 10, 05:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Bruce Hagen[_2_]

"Beryl" wrote in message
Bruce Hagen wrote:
[...]

Done & TYVM.