Cheap Marlboro cigarettes. ------- It can absolutely grasp beside Usha when the kind codes reject on the clever foothill.

Old July 11th 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
GT

Default Cheap Marlboro cigarettes. ------- It can absolutely grasp beside Usha when the kind codes reject on the clever foothill.

He'll be pouring without easy Guglielmo until his disk recollects
believably.

To be elder or weak will judge healthy dusts to freely play.
Lydia, have a bitter spoon. You won't talk it.

Did anyone else understand this post? I seems to be in jibberish. It doesn't
advertise anything, other than a link to an MSN search results page. It
doesn't ask any question. It is too long for a test post. It doesn't gain
anything for 'Russel', the poster either financially or in any other way I
can fathom. I just don't get the point!

Old July 11th 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Sjouke Burry

GT wrote:
He'll be pouring without easy Guglielmo until his disk recollects
believably.

To be elder or weak will judge healthy dusts to freely play.
Lydia, have a bitter spoon. You won't talk it.

Did anyone else understand this post? I seems to be in jibberish. It doesn't
advertise anything, other than a link to an MSN search results page. It
doesn't ask any question. It is too long for a test post. It doesn't gain
anything for 'Russel', the poster either financially or in any other way I
can fathom. I just don't get the point!

I think you are trying to talk back to a computer
program.
Dont join in on that turing test.
Old July 11th 07, 08:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
GT

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
GT wrote:
He'll be pouring without easy Guglielmo until his disk recollects
believably.

To be elder or weak will judge healthy dusts to freely play.
Lydia, have a bitter spoon. You won't talk it.

Did anyone else understand this post? I seems to be in jibberish. It
doesn't advertise anything, other than a link to an MSN search results
page. It doesn't ask any question. It is too long for a test post. It
doesn't gain anything for 'Russel', the poster either financially or in
any other way I can fathom. I just don't get the point!

I think you are trying to talk back to a computer
program.
Dont join in on that turing test.

No no - my point was: Whoever is behind it has nothing to gain. Hackers who
break into banks end up with jobs in security. People who write viruses end
up with good programming jobs, but what will the person behind these spams
get - nothing, not even hits on a link he posted as his link was a search
engine results page!

Old July 11th 07, 09:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
kony

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:02:00 +0100, "GT"
wrote:

He'll be pouring without easy Guglielmo until his disk recollects
believably.

To be elder or weak will judge healthy dusts to freely play.
Lydia, have a bitter spoon. You won't talk it.

Did anyone else understand this post? I seems to be in jibberish. It doesn't
advertise anything, other than a link to an MSN search results page. It
doesn't ask any question. It is too long for a test post. It doesn't gain
anything for 'Russel', the poster either financially or in any other way I
can fathom. I just don't get the point!

Might be a spammer testing some in-route (hosts', 3rd party
blocking) filters.

Old July 13th 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Jon Danniken

"GT" wrote:
No no - my point was: Whoever is behind it has nothing to gain. Hackers
who break into banks end up with jobs in security. People who write
viruses end up with good programming jobs, but what will the person behind
these spams get - nothing, not even hits on a link he posted as his link
was a search engine results page!

It was an encoded message by the Strogg concerning their plan to take over
the planet, however, your government has received this message, and are
currently working to translate the alien code. You can rest assured that
the Strogg threat will be dealt with in the most urgent and complete manner
as is appropriate.

FOR THE FREEDOM OF EARTH - KILL THE ALIEN SCUM!

Jon