Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it.

Old January 16th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jesse

Default Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it.

Let me introduce myself;

My name is Jesse Elgart. I've earned $30,000+ in a month, BUT IT'S ALL COME CRASHING DOWN and here's why...

You may have the best program, the best opportunity in the world. The best website.

It doesn't matter. YOU WILL FAIL IF YOU DONT READ THIS.

For months I've been the top affiliate for tons of programs I've been promoting.

In fact, many of the campaigns you've seen promoted, I've been one of the top earners.

Over the past years I learned so much that I even started to coach a team of 16,000+ promoters through my newsletter.

Over the past years, you can imagine that my team and I have read and heard everything that exist about making money on the Internet and creating web traffic.

We had our own forums, chat rooms, we were receiving all the marketing and opportunity newsletters you can find.

But even despite all we knew something was missing, business started declining. (If experts like us are shrinking, what is the chance for a newbie to succeed online? None)

Nothing would do. We would jump into the newest matrix program of the week or we would promote the best selling programs with the best sales letters (and we know what will sell) ... but all we could do was work harder and harder, more and more hours each week to compete with the ever growing competition.

After asking around us, in forums and newsgroups and chat rooms, it soon became obvious that webmasters are all waiting for something to happen in e-commerce.

As if the Internet is ready for a new challenge. A new pulse. The next generation.

Nothing will do anymore. It's always the same thing coming over and over again.

The Internet gurus just can't put their finger on what would work again.

95% of the money making strategies you purchase today WILL FAIL! The other 5%, well you'd better know how to generate huge traffic, else your dead in the water… and even then, it's not like it used to be, just a few months back.

The Expert Guru's with their vast knowledge and combined experience can not put their finger on what would make it work again.

STEPHAN DUCHARME SUCCEEDED - HE MADE A DISCOVERY THAT WILL AFFECT EACH ONLINE BUSINESS WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING YOURS.

THIS IS HUGE.

THIS BREAKTHROUGH IS YOUR ONLY SOLUTION

Click he
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=34559

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070116163001K0i0JzI7