Asus Audio, frequency equalizer?

Old October 13th 07, 04:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Bruce.

Default Asus Audio, frequency equalizer?

I need more than simple bass/treble controls Windows offers. I need at
least a 5 band frequency equalizer.

Do Asus motherboards come with audio software that would give me that? For
example, the P5K. Or will I have to buy an add on sound card to get that
feature?

Thanks.

Bruce.

Old October 13th 07, 10:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

Bruce. wrote:
I need more than simple bass/treble controls Windows offers. I need at
least a 5 band frequency equalizer.

Do Asus motherboards come with audio software that would give me that? For
example, the P5K. Or will I have to buy an add on sound card to get that
feature?

Thanks.

Bruce.

Download the motherboard user manual. You can get it here.

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Section 5.3.2 of the manual, shows the audio control panel,
complete with graphic equalizer.

This picture shows the same control panel, only it is a bit
clearer than the Asus manual.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA.../c00384554.jpg

There is even a foreign language example of the screen here.
This is an animated GIF, and shows more than one of the
available dialog boxes.

http://image.brainbox.co.kr/communit.../gigabyte1.gif

Paul
Old October 14th 07, 02:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Bruce.

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Download the motherboard user manual. You can get it here.

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

Section 5.3.2 of the manual, shows the audio control panel,
complete with graphic equalizer.

This picture shows the same control panel, only it is a bit
clearer than the Asus manual.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA.../c00384554.jpg

There is even a foreign language example of the screen here.
This is an animated GIF, and shows more than one of the
available dialog boxes.

http://image.brainbox.co.kr/communit.../gigabyte1.gif

Thank you very much for your excellent answer and help! That's great. Not
having to buy a sound card just for that feature is one less thing to worry
about. Cool.

Bruce.