Needed: Lexmark W810 Service Manual, 12G1750

Old February 22nd 05, 04:11 AM
Pete Campbell

Default Needed: Lexmark W810 Service Manual, 12G1750

Hi,

looking for Service manual for Lexmark W810, if anyone can help it would be
much appreciated.
Thanks!

Old February 23rd 05, 05:57 AM
Pete Campbell

Thanks for the reply, but it's the service manual I was looking for. I can
buy it off eBay, or from Lexmark, or from many other online dealers, but was
hoping someone would have a PDF version they could post for free.
Thanks again!

Old February 24th 05, 01:17 AM
Cosmo

http://www.ebay.com

Try ebay. Search for Lexmark Manuels. You can get a disk full of PDFs
of the Lexmark service manuals for as little as $6.00 / disk. The disk
are the same as the ones issued to Lexmark servicers.