Intel i7 3930K - availibility

Old November 16th 11, 06:25 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Netman

Default Intel i7 3930K - availibility

Hello!

Do you know when Intel i7 3930K will be available in Poland?
The premiere of this processor was 14th/15th November, but it
is unavailble in Poland. Do you know real date of being it
at vendors? I would like to know when my new PC could be set up.
The same problem is with Intel motherboards with LGA 2011 socket.
It is also not availble in Poland.

It is strange that there were news on internet regarding to premiere
of this precossors but it is fake, because the situation is totally
different on stores.

Thank you in advance for help
Netm

Old February 10th 13, 10:25 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Bill Davidsen

Netman wrote:
Hello!

Do you know when Intel i7 3930K will be available in Poland?
The premiere of this processor was 14th/15th November, but it
is unavailble in Poland. Do you know real date of being it
at vendors? I would like to know when my new PC could be set up.
The same problem is with Intel motherboards with LGA 2011 socket.
It is also not availble in Poland.

It is strange that there were news on internet regarding to premiere
of this precossors but it is fake, because the situation is totally
different on stores.

Available in the US at a number of stores online, NewEgg and TigerDirect being
the first two I checked. They are a bit dear, though.

Intel i7 3930K LGA 2011 Netman Intel 2 September 19th 11 09:09 PM
Intel i7 3930K - question about clocking Netman Intel 6 September 18th 11 02:42 AM
Intel Sandy Bridge E Core i7 3960X vs 3930K - questions Netman Intel 2 August 22nd 11 07:02 AM
Availibility of Asus K8N-E Deluxe MB Vikram Asus Motherboards 0 May 10th 04 12:03 AM
About Intel Celeron, Intel Centrino, Intel Pentium Mobile and Intel Pentium Chusqui22 Intel 4 January 6th 04 12:34 AM