I think the answer is no but ......

Old August 19th 09, 05:28 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jim

Default I think the answer is no but ......

I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Old August 20th 09, 01:39 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Default Do X58 hipset boards come with onboard video?

Jim wrote:

(...)

You posted a question but you were very retarded (or very manipulative)
in choosing a subject line.

Is there any reason why you did not make your subject line more
descriptive, such as:

Do X58 chipset boards come with onboard video?
Old August 20th 09, 05:59 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

On Aug 19, 12:28*pm, "Jim" wrote:
I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.
Old August 20th 09, 03:35 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jim

"Robert Myers" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 12:28 pm, "Jim" wrote:
I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.

Thanks for the reply Robert, had forgotten to check SuperMicro in my
motherboard search, seems to be what I'm after many thanks.

Jim

Old August 20th 09, 03:36 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jim

"Intel Guy" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

(...)

but you were very retarded.

Thanks, it's a talent that has taken years to perfect.

Old August 20th 09, 11:44 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

On Aug 19, 12:28 pm, "Jim" wrote:

I'm in the very early stages at looking at building a new rig and for my
needs onboard video would be enough for me and I'm wondering do any X58
chipset boards come with onboard video?

As I say I think the answer is no but wanted to run it past you guys first

Well, actually, the answer is yes. *Supermicro makes a board intended
for servers

http://www.acmemicro.com/estore/merc...id=6732&step=4

Robert.

Thanks for the reply Robert, had forgotten to check SuperMicro in my
motherboard search, seems to be what I'm after many thanks.

I'm sort of sorry now that I didn't build my own muscle car around
this board, but I had noticed it, even before your post, only by
chance. I'm glad it might work for you.

Robert.

Here's one, anyone have an answer? MF General 9 January 4th 07 01:15 AM
answer roby General 0 May 3rd 05 04:59 PM
Can anyone answer this? Discordia Asus Motherboards 4 November 22nd 04 08:05 PM
Does ANYONE know this PSU answer.... TyQuAnDo General 16 August 26th 03 08:06 AM
Does ANYONE know this PSU answer.... TyQuAnDo Homebuilt PC's 16 August 26th 03 08:06 AM