Spammers here

Old May 23rd 09, 03:42 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Steinfeld[_2_]

Default Spammers here

Regarding the current spam factory that's almost impossible to filter
(the one who'se still working on the "As"); I've learned (in another
usenet group) that his service is aware and will end it. So, there's hope.

I've also decided to block all posts from gmail accounts due to its
being a wild west for spammers. This may not matter to you, but if you
want me to read your posts, please get yourself a different free webmail
service.

Richard
Old May 23rd 09, 11:06 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Paul Heslop

Richard Steinfeld wrote:

Regarding the current spam factory that's almost impossible to filter
(the one who'se still working on the "As"); I've learned (in another
usenet group) that his service is aware and will end it. So, there's hope.

I've also decided to block all posts from gmail accounts due to its
being a wild west for spammers. This may not matter to you, but if you
want me to read your posts, please get yourself a different free webmail
service.

Richard

it looks good this morning.

--