pixmania lies on delivery estimate and more

Old October 24th 07, 09:42 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default pixmania lies on delivery estimate and more

Monsieur, sir,

I bought a hard drive on Pixmania France (PIXMANIA CCL070892781).
The post office web site (http://www.coliposte.net/gp/services/
accueil_gp.jsp) says that my package "Colissimo 8D00793821172 " has
been received by your services on October 11th. This package contains
the hard drive that was delivered to me
I want to bring to your attention that:
· There was a 11 days difference between the product availability
announced and the actual mailing of it.
· The product was delivered in a box that was too big without any
protection.
· The product was not working.

Even if I shop 50% on line, I buy on line only reliable product to
save time. Do you think I achieved this goal for my first order on
Pixmania? I looking forward talking to you to get an explanation about
this situation.

J'ai acheté un disque dur sur Pixmania France (PIXMANIA CCL070892781).
D'après les services Colissimo, vous avez reçu le colis « Colissimo
8D00793821172 » le 11/10/2007. Ce colis comprend le produit de la
commande PIXMANIA CCL070892781.
Apres 7 jours, votre site annonce toujours que vous n'avez pas reçu le
colis.
Je vous rappel que
· il y a eu une différence de 11 jours entre la date de livraison
annoncée et la date d'envoi effective.
· le produit m'a été livré dans un carton ou il flottait complètement
sans aucune protection.
· le produit ne fonctionnait pas

J'achète mes produits en ligne seulement des produits fiables et pour
gagner du temps. Dans le cadre de ma première commande sur Pixmania
France, pensez-vous que j'ai attend mon objectif ?
J'espère que vous saurez me donner une bonne explication a tout cela.

Regards,

Didier Niel

Old October 24th 07, 10:11 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Emil Tiades

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:42:42 -0000, wrote:

Monsieur, sir,

I bought a hard drive on Pixmania France

1-They are another tradename of Dixons and Currys.
2-they are useless
3- do a google of: Pimania *******s
Old October 24th 07, 11:35 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
MC

"Emil Tiades" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:42:42 -0000, wrote:

Monsieur, sir,

I bought a hard drive on Pixmania France

1-They are another tradename of Dixons and Currys.
2-they are useless
3- do a google of: Pimania *******s

4-They are (cough) French

MC

Old October 25th 07, 10:25 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Emil Tiades

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:35:39 +0100, "MC" wrote:

"Emil Tiades" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:42:42 -0000, wrote:

Monsieur, sir,

I bought a hard drive on Pixmania France

1-They are another tradename of Dixons and Currys.
2-they are useless
3- do a google of: Pimania *******s

4-They are (cough) French

No need for mindless opportunistic racism.
Dixons and Currys are not French
Old October 25th 07, 12:03 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

"Emil Tiades" wrote
No need for mindless opportunistic racism.
Dixons and Currys are not French

The last time that I read the small print on the pixmania.co.uk website it
said that any returned goods have to be returned to France. The additional
cost of doing this from the UK has put me off buying from Pixmania, and I
consider that economic sense, not racism. I believe Komplett, although
Scandinavian, maintains a UK returns facility.

Please feel free to update me on either of those points.

Old October 25th 07, 01:56 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
jeremy[_2_]

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 12:03 +0100, Cornelius J Rat wrote:
"Emil Tiades" wrote
No need for mindless opportunistic racism.
Dixons and Currys are not French

The last time that I read the small print on the pixmania.co.uk website it
said that any returned goods have to be returned to France. The additional
cost of doing this from the UK has put me off buying from Pixmania, and I
consider that economic sense, not racism. I believe Komplett, although
Scandinavian, maintains a UK returns facility.

Please feel free to update me on either of those points.

Bought a printer from them recently.
Fast delivery; well packaged and very cheap (that's why I bought it).
Would use again.

--
Regards,
Jeremy

Old October 26th 07, 08:59 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

"jeremy" wrote:

Bought a printer from them recently.
Fast delivery; well packaged and very cheap (that's why I bought it).
Would use again.

I notice they say that Epson printers are supplied with French manuals, and
that many devices are supplied with continental plugs and an adaptor. As far
as I can see, returns are still to France.

On the plus side, they say you can take your waste electrical equipment into
any branch of Curry's. Also, they have updated the technical info on the LG
flat screen that I was looking at, in response to my comment.

Old October 26th 07, 08:55 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jeremy Boden[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:59:58 +0100, Cornelius J Rat wrote:
"jeremy" wrote:

Bought a printer from them recently.
Fast delivery; well packaged and very cheap (that's why I bought it).
Would use again.

I notice they say that Epson printers are supplied with French manuals,
and that many devices are supplied with continental plugs and an
adaptor. As far as I can see, returns are still to France.

On the plus side, they say you can take your waste electrical equipment
into any branch of Curry's. Also, they have updated the technical info
on the LG flat screen that I was looking at, in response to my comment.

The instruction leaflet (it was a Canon) was written in about 30
languages (including Russian). A lot of the detailed documentation was
buried on a CD. Nothing was easily get-able since they assumed it was for
some blockhead with a Windows "wizard". Can't blame pixmania for that
anyway. Plug was UK.

--
Jeremy Boden
"64 bits good, 32 bits bad"
Old October 27th 07, 02:34 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Emil Tiades
opened his gob and said:

No need for mindless opportunistic racism.

The truth hurts, quelle domage.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Pixmania Nick UK Computer Vendors 11 July 31st 05 12:52 PM
Problems with Pixmania mark UK Computer Vendors 11 April 22nd 05 11:19 PM
Avoid PIXMANIA / FotoVista! Simon Zerafa UK Computer Vendors 2 March 6th 05 06:28 PM
Pixmania.co.uk Captain Black UK Computer Vendors 24 October 10th 04 10:49 PM
Pixmania Patronismania - pix.bmp (0/1) Rob S UK Computer Vendors 2 August 13th 04 02:37 PM