Buying from other vendor through Amazon

Old January 3rd 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
Gizmo.

Default Buying from other vendor through Amazon

"DubDriver" wrote in message
"milou" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 06:41:14 GMT, Sandi wrote:
[snip]
Disadvantages Customer Service - horrendous, the worst I've ever
known!

Not surprising once you find out who owns a major part of Pixmania!

Who's the major shareholder ?

Old January 3rd 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
Gizmo.

"DubDriver" wrote in message
"milou" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 06:41:14 GMT, Sandi wrote:
[snip]
Disadvantages Customer Service - horrendous, the worst I've ever
known!

Not surprising once you find out who owns a major part of Pixmania!

Ahh got it.
DSG ! a match made in heaven

Old January 4th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
TimB

milou wrote:

Results 1 - 10 of about 140 for pixmania *******s. (0.25 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 605 for pixmania useless. (0.05 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 17 for pixmania ******s. (0.25 seconds

Is that all? That's positively excellent by Google standards:

Results 1 - 10 of about 248,000 for hitler was made of biscuits

Old January 5th 07, 09:30 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
[email protected]

I hate the fact that Amazon is more or less acting like now Ebay with
"buy it now." It wouldn't be so bad, if they weren't making it less and
less obvious you're not buying off Amazon at times. I nearly got caught
out to I just happened to spot the vendor label above the buy button.
Not inpressed with Amazon's new way of doing things.

Old January 5th 07, 11:14 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
ric

No , and it's a nightmare trying to find the item that you want , new
, from amazon mixed in with all the second hand stuff.

it certainly is, and when you get a shedload of Amazon vouchers for xmas and
you spend ages narrowing stuff down only to find everything you click on has
"sold by XXXX " next to it..... argggg, or you work out a basketful to come
to more than £15 for free delivery...
They need a way to only search for 'sold by amazon'
I demand one now! lol

--

It seems almost as if they're committing commercial suicide with this
approach - I had exactly this issue trying to spend the £15 goodwill

Old January 5th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
Graham Murray

"JackieGreen" writes:

They need a way to only search for 'sold by amazon'
I demand one now! lol

And a way of filtering out 'limited availability' items which you
cannot order.

Warning for those buying a new printer Lyn Buchanan Printers 72 June 7th 05 12:07 PM
Amazon UK Seb UK Computer Vendors 3 February 4th 05 07:25 PM
Odd (unenforceable) term in Redstore's buying procedure [email protected] UK Computer Vendors 4 January 5th 05 05:18 PM
Gateway buying Emachines Yousuf Khan General 0 January 30th 04 09:10 PM
Opnion about buying vs building desktop system Joseph General 3 August 29th 03 02:45 AM