Slightly off topic (but still Nvidia)

Old June 19th 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Slightly off topic (but still Nvidia)

Hi guys and Gals,

I have just got a 590 MCP mobo to go with my new system, I read all
about 'first packet' 'Control Panel' etc, however I can't find the
fecking things, either on the mobo disk or their website. Asus or Nvidia.

Any suggestions? I know some of the 590 features are in the bios but the
others should be elsewhere.

Cheers in advance.
Old June 19th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:58:00 GMT, Lepak Nerat wrote:

Hi guys and Gals,

I have just got a 590 MCP mobo to go with my new system, I read all
about 'first packet' 'Control Panel' etc, however I can't find the
fecking things, either on the mobo disk or their website. Asus or Nvidia.

Any suggestions? I know some of the 590 features are in the bios but the
others should be elsewhere.

Cheers in advance.

Maybe you should install the motherboard drivers from the Mobo disk
after you install Windows ?? Did you read the motherboard manual ?

Or maybe you should have somebody who knows how to build PCs give you
a hand ?

John Lewis

Seagate Barracuda 160 GB IDE becomes corrupted. RMA? Dan_Musicant Storage (alternative) 79 February 28th 06 09:23 AM
Catalyst 5.8 out LostSoul Ati Videocards 16 August 20th 05 02:31 AM
oops.. steve General 6 April 28th 04 01:43 AM
Bad news for ATI: Nvidia to 'own' ATI at CeBit - no pixel shader 3.0 support in R420 (long) NV55 Ati Videocards 12 February 24th 04 07:29 AM
Kyle Bennett (HardOCP) blasts NVIDIA Radeon350 Nvidia Videocards 19 August 14th 03 09:46 PM