sell international famous handbags watches shoes on line

Old September 4th 07, 07:14 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
renkeike

Default sell international famous handbags watches shoes on line

Dear friend,

Now www.ebaynt.com is as close as your keyboard!

We can supply high quality Rolex,Breitling ,Bvlgari,Cartier,Chanel
Omega watches and Chloe,Dior,Balenciage,Fendi,Hermes,Prada handbags in
Retail or Wholesaler.Welcome letter for require.Drop shipping welcome.

Enjoy your passion for fashion choosing among thousands of (shoes,
clothes, bags and accessories) coming from the latest collections of
the most famous brand name. We sell only top quality products with the
best price you have ever seen on the internet!
ebaynt is a professionals E-SHOPPING web site, we have established
trade relations with many merchants from various countries and regions
of the world and enjoyed an excellent reputation. All the products are
sold well in the world. In recent years we have got very good credit
and our company's scale has been developing steadily

We accept PayPal and Moneybooks

Please contact me email and MSN :
Ugg boots only 48.00
Chole handbags 8803 only 48.00
Fendi handbags 2575b only 55.00

more famous and beautiful handbags shoes watches for lady or men

please click
www.ebaynt.com search for view merchandise on line

welcome to www.ebaynt.com
We can supply high quality Rolex,Breitling ,Bvlgari,Cartier,Chanel
Omega watches and Chloe,Dior,Balenciage,Fendi,Hermes,Prada handbags in
Retail or Wholesaler.Welcome letter for require.Drop shipping welcome.

We accept PayPal and Moneybooks

Please visit URL:http://www.ebaynt.com
Mail:ebaynt(at)gmail.com