Dabs extra delivery options?

Old December 20th 04, 09:37 PM
Nukleuz

Default Dabs extra delivery options?

"Steve Evans" no@spam wrote in message

This isn't my first order so what are they playing at?

Its the christmas rush as couriers cannot or wont take on next day
deliveries as they will not be able to
deliver them next day.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old December 22nd 04, 12:54 AM
Paul Hopwood

"Nukleuz" wrote:

This isn't my first order so what are they playing at?

Its the christmas rush as couriers cannot or wont take on next day
deliveries as they will not be able to
deliver them next day.

Unlikely to be the reason - most vendors I'm dealing with are still
offering next day delivery. In fact a couple have special seasonal
offers with cheaper next day delivery to guarantee delivery before
Christmas.

More likely to be Dabs' legendary business logic removing the option
because they can't handle the order volumes.

--
iv Paul iv

Old December 22nd 04, 12:29 PM
Paul H

Are you sure everything you wanted is available from stock?!
I ordered from them this morning and was given a variety of delivery
choices, including next day, which I selected.
Whether it turns up tomorrow or not remains to be seen, but within 20mins of
ordering, it was "waiting packing"

Old December 24th 04, 07:41 PM
Bogle Bridge Avenger

Can't fault the ****ers, Merry Christmas.

"Steve Evans" no@spam wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:29:56 -0000, "Paul H"
wrote:

Are you sure everything you wanted is available from stock?!
I ordered from them this morning and was given a variety of delivery
choices, including next day, which I selected.
Whether it turns up tomorrow or not remains to be seen, but within 20mins
of
ordering, it was "waiting packing"

The site claimed the one item was available. This has happened to me
before - not always being given the option to change the delivery
method.

--
steve AT steveevans DOT org

Old December 25th 04, 10:55 PM
Bogle Bridge Avenger

baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to
procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and
he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned
½ cup cooking oil
Carrots
onions
broccoli
whole cabbage
fresh green beans
potato
turnip
celery
tomato
½ stick butter
1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil.
Add a little water, season, then add the carcass.
Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick.
Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock,
so that it remains boiling the whole time.
Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender
(2 hours approximately).
Continue seasoning to taste.
Before serving, add butter and pasta,
serve piping with hot bread and butter.

Offspring Rolls

Similar to Vietnamese style fried rolls, they have lots of meat
(of course this can consist of chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp).
Who can resist this classic appetizer; or light lunch served with
a fresh salad? Versatility is probably this recipe?s greatest virtue,
as one can use the best part of a prime, rar