Old October 30th 04, 02:36 PM
disco biscuit

Default >> Soundblaster Live! + Windows XP [home] = No Audio HQ & No soundfont capability <<

I've downloaded all the driver updates, patches etc, and the creative
diagnostics tells me all is ok, but if I try to open Audio HQ or
vienna soundfont studio the cursor pauses for a sec and then nothing
happens.
I'm begining to think it might be this version of winxp with service
pack 1.
If anyone can help... TIA