More PROMISES of VIOLENCE From Guess Who? (Ayep, Killer-Boi-Dusti)

Old November 29th 17, 09:48 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Default More PROMISES of VIOLENCE From Guess Who? (Ayep, Killer-Boi-Dusti)

This psychopath has little else on his mind but BRAGGING and wishing
VIOLENCE on someone. Those are the sole reasons for his still being on
Usenet since the powers-that-be strangled his virus writing/passing
due to his involvement in the Melissa fiasco. A sleaze bag lawyer
saved his ass for hosting* Melissa and got him probation. If he's
caught one more time writing/passing viruses, he'll have a roommate
named Bubba for some years. (Did You *really* believe this hate filled
psycho stopped having fun destroying people's online existence with
his viruses simply because he had a change of heart? Read his
continuing hateful posts promising little else but violence and then
ask yourself why such a psychotic monster would give up the fun he was
having with his viruses. There isn't a spot decency in this monster's
entire being much less in his heart.)

Warning! ALERT! WORD WALL APPROACHING!! (Ayep!)

DuckTurd VOMITS another wish of HATEFUL VIOLENCE:
"You need to brush up on simple english comprehension. I consider you
to be a sorry *******. A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING WHO'S LONG
OVER DUE FOR A REAL LIFE ENCOUNTER WHICH RESULTS IN A SEVERE ARSE
BEATING. IT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE, HONEST."
-------
From: Dustin
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: The Usenet Malaise
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:35:34 +0000 (UTC)
~BD~ wrote in
:

I don't want you to be sorry for me, Dustin. I want *someone* -
preferably Ferd himself - to explain why it was in some way wrong to
empathize with someone who has lost a loved one.

You need to brush up on simple english comprehension. I consider you
to be a sorry *******. A very poor excuse for a human being who's long
over due for a Real life encounter which results in a severe arse
beating. It's what you deserve, honest.

Who else posting here, apart from Ferd and me, has lost a son or
daughter? I can assure you it's far worse than losing one's dad.

Die slow, David.. Die slow.
------------------------------------
* "I DID HOST THE MELISSA VIRUS."

From: Dustin
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Anonymous is a coward
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:09:59 +0000 (UTC)

Bear wrote in
54.104:

Aardie, if you look through the thread (see my link above) you'll see
Mike Easter checked the headers of Dustin's post and he thinks it was
genuine.

Mr Anonymous method of attack is generally to provide the reader a little
information that's true. In this case, I DID HOST THE MELISSA VIRUS.
However, I was not punished for having done so. I've never been placed on
probation for anything related to computers.

Surely Dustin is perfectly able to speak for himself if he wants to
say what he wrote isn't true.

I just did. I hope your reading comprehension problem doesn't prevent you
from understanding it. I tried to dumb it down.

--
My take home pay isn't enough to take me home!
++++++++++++++++++

DuckTurd says he wasn't punished for hosting the
Melissa virus because the FBI didn't find him at his work place so
they gave up looking for him.

Sure...right? If you ain't home or at work when they come for you,
your home free? Right? Ayep, you bet.

One other thing...notice how he says they couldn't even get his name
or age right? So, how did they get to this place of employment? It's
really sad that the FBI was so stupid that it never occurred to them
while at his workplace to check with his boss as to his name and addy.
Boy, no wonder Hillary got all those out-of-jail free passes.

Good grief! How STUPID does this psycho think we are?

(Except for BD, that is. That UK idiot swallows EVERYTHING Dusti-Boi
spins.)

End Anon Coward Note
+++++++++++++++++++++

From: Dustin
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: To care or not to care
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:05:22 +0000 (UTC)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...unknown.org%3E

When they came to TN over the melissa virus, they couldn't even get my name
right or my age. You should have seen the front page of the newspaper. My
name isn't Justin and I wasn't 16 years old. They visited the building
hosting the server which hosted codebreakers.org, they came to the shop
where I worked. They got nothing. hehe. I wasn't really hiding either.
Unless you think plain sight is hiding. [g]