Default paper size problems with Samsung ML-3710 laser printer

Old August 8th 17, 05:04 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Brian[_8_]

Recently I had a birthday card to print and set the custom paper size to
portrait 140x280mm, with a fold across the middle, to produce a 140mm
square card when folded.

However since then, every time I go to print something it persists in
showing the default paper size as the custom 140x280mm, instead of the
more normal default of A4. I should point out that this 140x280mm size
was originally set up for my a other printer, which is a Canon inkjet!!

How do I reset the default paper size to A4 on the Samsung?