Windows 7 and HP LaserJet

Old February 7th 15, 04:32 AM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers
David E. Ross

Default Windows 7 and HP LaserJet

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 (x64)
Hewlett Packard LaserJet Pro 200 Color (M251nw)

I have been using Windows 7 for well over a year now. Until yesterday,
I never had a crash (the blue screen of death). Yesterday, I installed
a HP LaserJet Pro 200 printer. Since then, I am getting frequent crashes.

I scanned my PC with AVG Free 2015, Malwarebytes Free, and Microsoft
Security Essentials (not all at once but sequentially). None of them
found anything.

Has anyone else seen such a problem? If so, were you able to fix it?

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html.