Konica BizHub C250 won't scan multiple pages into one file

Old June 12th 09, 08:18 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bob Arnett

Default Konica BizHub C250 won't scan multiple pages into one file

I’ve been happily scanning items to my desktop through our LAN and the
BizHub C250 has always put all pages in a scan job into one pdf as
expected. Yesterday, it started putting each page of the scan into a
separate pdf. Before I noticed it and stopped the job, it had made
about 100 pdf files.

I checked the settings on the Konica itself and on the Webpage
interface and it very clearly shows the settings with ‘separate scan’
disabled. And yet it still puts all pages into separate files.

I deleted and re-registered the user (me) but that didn’t make any
difference. I also just tried enabling ‘separate scan’, scanning, and
then disabling ‘separate scan before scanning once again. No matter
which way I have that setting, I always get separate pdfs.

Any suggestions? I could combine all the seperate pages into one pdf
but that takes a rather cumbersom extra step.

--
Bob Arnett