Help: Wireless Cards Crash My PC!

Old November 13th 07, 08:20 AM
Rick1 Rick1 is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA
Question Help: Wireless Cards Crash My PC!

Heres a good one from a friend of mine

I recently gave him an old PC as a favour so his girlfriend could study while he worked on his own PC. I had always had trouble with the machine crashing and made this known to him when he took it. He installed a new HD and some new memory and it seemed to wrok great.

Trouble is now he is setting up her new machine to run on thehome wireless network by installing a card into the PC, but the PC does nothing but crash with the card in. Remove the card and all is fine again.

Can anyone suggest anything?