HP7310

Old February 24th 05, 08:29 PM
Guy Hollins

Default HP7310

Hi
Anyone have one of these and if so does yuors suffer from bad banding

Old February 25th 05, 02:47 AM
Bob Headrick

"Guy Hollins" wrote in message

Anyone have one of these and if so does yours suffer from bad banding

Do you mean the OfficeJet 7310? I have one and have no problems with banding.
Is it color or B&W that has the issue? Does it happen in copying or printing
or both? Are you printing in draft mode? Banding problems would probably be
caused by a misinstalled cartridge, a defective cartridge or clogged nozzles.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...lang=en#N10097
has some tips that may help.

Regards,

Old February 25th 05, 07:49 AM
Guy Hollins

Yes Office jet

Thanks for info

I found the device excellent except for this banding on some prints of
photos.
I have cleaned the heads but mostly it only happens on a certain type of
photo im draft or fast mode. but it did also happen when printing photo mode

Anyway thanks for info