Windows.XP Repairing

Old July 6th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
[email protected]

Default Windows.XP Repairing

Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Old July 6th 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Lostgallifreyan

wrote in
ups.com:

Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

/GregHouse mode on again

Yep, I'm in the mood to pee all over your party, and I doubt anyone will
complain much if at all. I leave the standard spam because it's boring, and
there's more than enough people willing to tell the spammer where to get
off, but YOU are abject, and I enjoy the chance to vent spleen in your
general direction.

Do you really think that by repeating the spam afresh, the weak stink of
the last one's tainted space will somehow be overlooked? Do you really
think that people will come to a specific newsgroup, find your little turds
smiling up at them, and think: "Why yes, this is JUST what I ALWAYS
WANTED!"?

There are times when I think I'm a sad git, but I can always find comfort
at times like these cos I know that I probably don't have much to feel bad
about. You have given me a chance to feel better about myself.

If you want to sell code fixes to people on a website, learn how to code.

/GregHouse mode off
Old July 6th 07, 04:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
[email protected]

On Jul 6, 11:49 am, wrote:
Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

They are a bit basic - I was expecting something useful.

Old July 6th 07, 07:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
[email protected]

On Jul 5, 8:12 pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:49 am, wrote:

Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

They are a bit basic - I was expecting something useful.

Quick windows speedup tricks:

http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/2...-windows-xp/1/
http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/2...-up-windows/3/

Michael

--
Wireless network setup, computer upgrades and repair.
http://www.acomputerexpert.com

"You see, then, that it is by his actions that a person is put right
with God, and not by his faith alone." James 2:24

Old July 6th 07, 08:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
[email protected]

On Jul 5, 11:49 pm, wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:12 pm, wrote:

On Jul 6, 11:49 am, wrote:

Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

They are a bit basic - I was expecting something useful.

Quick windows speedup tricks:

http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/2...ediate-ways-to...

Michael

--
Wireless network setup, computer upgrades and repair.http://www.acomputerexpert.com

"You see, then, that it is by his actions that a person is put right
with God, and not by his faith alone." James 2:24

One more.. why not...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3015...1&PA=1&SD=HSCH

In particular, Windows Logo Key + D: Show the Desktop. "Boss
Key". One of my favorites ;-)

Michael

Old July 6th 07, 08:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Paul Black

wrote:
In particular, Windows Logo Key + D: Show the Desktop. "Boss
Key". One of my favorites ;-)

Don't forget to make the desktop wallpaper a snapshot of your working
desktop ....

--
Paul
Old July 6th 07, 01:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Jan Alter

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 5, 8:12 pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:49 am, wrote:

Windows XP tips and tricks. .Learn how to bypass very common
windows.problems, speed up your system and make it more reliable
with useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

They are a bit basic - I was expecting something useful.

Quick windows speedup tricks:

http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/2...-windows-xp/1/
http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/2...-up-windows/3/

Michael

--
Wireless network setup, computer upgrades and repair.
http://www.acomputerexpert.com

"You see, then, that it is by his actions that a person is put right
with God, and not by his faith alone." James 2:24

Thanks.
I'll give some of these a try.

--
Jan Alter