Happy Independence Day

Old July 6th 03, 02:57 PM
Simon

Default Happy Independence Day

"Elector" wrote in message

"Simon" wrote in message
Before I go out...maybe I should show our resident troll what a true

Packard
Bell help site looks like and reincanate mine!!
My roles at work will ease within a few weeks due to some improved

network
management techniques and will free up untold amounts of my time

looking
after various sites around the UK. So I may just bring it

back.....watch
this space.

:-)

Ah yes I remember it them well. :-)

http://www.craddock.clara.co.uk/index.htm or
http://www.pbtech.fsnet.co.uk/

Elector

Hi Elector...

I've just re-registered the old domain name 'pbuser.co.uk' which will take
24-48 hrs to propogate.
Just need to sort out the design of the pages and import the info again....

Old July 6th 03, 04:24 PM
Simon

"Elector" wrote in message

"Simon" wrote in message

Hi Elector...

I've just re-registered the old domain name 'pbuser.co.uk' which

will take
24-48 hrs to propogate.
Just need to sort out the design of the pages and import the info

again....

Hi Simon:

I think "Neon Green pka Jack" was interested in your site. He did
click the defunct links I remembered from long ago. It will be nice to
have your site back up. Wasn't Neil Jones also helping out at your
message board at that time?

It would seem kook boy RTFM [A.Grayson Walker] was referring to a Neil
in an earlier post. I am sure Mr. Jones can see that morph boy is
nothing but a loser and will stay clear of him.

Elector

Yes Neil Jones took over the ownership for a while and either lost interest
with it or just lacked the man hours needed like myself at the time due to
work commitments. I've noticed Neil as not been around for quite a while now
for reasons unknown...if your out there Neil it would be nice to hear from
you again pal.

Happy new year ! Doughnut Ati Videocards 4 January 1st 05 10:46 PM
Happy new year ! Doughnut Ati Videocards 0 January 1st 05 01:17 AM
Happy new year RonK Asus Motherboards 8 January 24th 04 03:52 PM
Happy New Year! duh Homebuilt PC's 1 January 1st 04 10:39 AM
New and very happy A7N266-VM user Gregory Toomey Asus Motherboards 0 July 4th 03 11:37 AM