how to keep a Canon MX925 working after one month moathball

Old August 7th 17, 05:43 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Basilmax

Default how to keep a Canon MX925 working after one month moathball

Hi,
I am planning to moathball my multifunction Canon MX925, and my biggest concern is how to reharse printing afterwards.Any advice as how to protect the printing heads? thanks
Old August 8th 17, 05:21 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Fred McKenzie

In article ,
Basilmax wrote:

Hi,
I am planning to moathball my multifunction Canon MX925, and my biggest
concern is how to reharse printing afterwards.Any advice as how to protect
the printing heads? thanks

Basilmax-

What do you mean by "mothball"? The printing head will eventually have
the ink dry and clog it, but that should not happen in only one month.

If you intend to store the MX925 for a long period, I would recommend
that you print something at least every month or two. If you wait too
long, there are cleaning routines that will un-clog the print head up to
a point. Such routines can really waste ink!

Fred