contura 4100 - keeps ginving hdd error ....

Old February 5th 04, 06:32 AM
roundaboutforkidz service

Default contura 4100 - keeps ginving hdd error ....

Can any one help ?????

Every time I boot - I keep getting a 1790 - boot error -

I tried installing a new hd but machine will not even see it - doesn't seen
to even see the old drive .... any hints or sugestions ????

thanks in advance

Old February 6th 04, 01:58 AM
The Kruegers

1) Check CMOS settings
2) Check your installation of new hard drive (cable, jumpers, etc)
3) Did the new drive come with any format or setup utility that needs run?

"roundaboutforkidz service" wrote in
message .. .